Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Former Miss Minnesota divorces killer cop

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★

Normally, foids stay with dirty cops because they want those sweet spouse benefits and the security of living with a cop. This one is an exception, and it looks like some foids have morals, after all.

Though I agree she can certainly be LARPing to get support, as being a female seeking a divorce, she loses nothing and gains everything (esp $$).

A wife not sticking by her husband in his hour of need is low morals tbh. These hoes ain't loyal.

Also how strange this random cop that incited these [organized] riots happens to also be married to a former beauty queen. @MayorOfKekville
I think what you all need to consider here is that the cop in question worked security alongside the man he "killed" at a cartel run club. This whole thing reeks of a conspiracy.

It made for the perfect video, so many strange details, and they've been caught organizing riots.
How about them planted pallets of bricks? Totally normal amirite?

Surprisingly yes. :feelshmm: And all courtesy of one George Soros.
Oooo and how about that oh so convenient agitator who kept pushing the crowd forward with precise to the minute details about where the police were and how many of them there would be? Too bad he got caught on livestream dozens of times.

Oooo and how about that oh so convenient agitator who kept pushing the crowd forward with precise to the minute details about where the police were and how many of them there would be? Too bad he got caught on livestream dozens of times.
Where's that at?

Reminds me of

:feelshmm:

A whore not standing by her husband, you say?

Shocking. I am shook.

true love doesnt exist in these days

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back