Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hood rat bitch says "fuck the police" on livestream, gets drunk and crashes into a cop...now she's crying

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
This foid is one of those Burn Loot Murder types who hate the police...probably because they keep taking away all the drug dealer Tyrone's that are paying her bills for her. She apparently does streams between receiving scumbag dickings in the hood, talking about how all cops are racist killers etc etc.

A few hours after her latest stream where she said this usual generic tripe she got drunk as a skunk and plowed her car into some poor cop. The guy was a family man with kids and was apparently one of the nicest guys around.

Anyway because she was talking shit about the police just before doing it then fingers crossed they class that as evidence of it being intentional. It would be even sweeter if it wasn't intentional and she still got the wrap for it but I'm not holding my breath.

My headcanon fantasy for this situation is she gets slammed in a cell with some 6 foot 6 Mandingo rapist with a 10 incher who just started identifying as a female 2 weeks prior...actually on second thought she'd probably like that.

i could easily say this is just black mentality and that is why black people are a parasite on the human race but honestly i have white trash family members in my family that think the same way she does. it's a poor nigger mentality that spreads easily. i have family members that HATE police or any sort of law enforcement because she has 6 kids with 4 baby daddys and they are all in prison for drug dealing so she has to fuck guys on the side to pay her rent until one baby daddy gets out of jail to come back and sell more drugs to pay for all their shit. its a repeating cycle. so she hates police and always uses her kids to act innocent and now all her kids are worthless trash and hate cops too for no reason other than because Mommy said police are bad

or for instance an uncle that got the shit beat outta him because he threw a beer bottle at a cop car then tried to run away and when they hit him with the police car (he was trying to jump a wall) and proceeded to give his ass a whooping he claimed police bruality even though it was his fault to begin with.

this is a mental disease that these people have and they need to be purged:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I don’t like cops so idc. ACAB.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back