Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Former male model Brett Maverick again copes and sells bluepill to his viewers.

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
Literally this nigger is browsing lookism (confrimed) and probably looksmax forums and still he has no shame to sell disgusting bluepill to his viewers, he has done it multiple times before but his last title is just ridiculous. Not nice Brett, u should be excluded from males circle.

Pls don't watch videos from this guy. He has no idea what he is talking about. I'm not even sure why he is on youtube.

Pls don't watch videos from this guy. He has no idea what he is talking about. I'm not even sure why he is on youtube.
I watch for fun, never trusted him tbh prob because NCT lol :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: but we should warn others, this guy will tell literally most absurdal lies to earn shekels.

Brett Maverick is a dumb as fuck predator who gives false hope (that he doesn’t even believe himself) to ugly men in order to exploit them for views and money.

Funny how there are no ugly guys on YouTube slaying and giving tips to other ugly guys...

How we perceive the world is shaped through our life experiences, engraved into our brains; we are subverted by our own mind. This unimaginative fuck can never comprehend nor understand how an incel feels, the pain and daily suffering that we endure. If he had any respect for the cause he would shut the fuck up and just enjoy having a winning lottery ticket instead of coming down to the basement where all the losers are hidden away and bestowing upon them the 'godly' knowledge of winning a lottery and how if only they follow his advice they can be winners too.

Attention seeking whore who feeds off misery of others.

he has the self awareness of a foid
If he had any respect for the cause he would shut the fuck up and just enjoy having a winning lottery ticket instead of coming down to the basement where all the losers are hidden away and bestowing upon them the 'godly' knowledge of winning a lottery and how if only they follow his advice they can be winners too.

this tbh

his views have been plummeting

A GL guy telling guys being GL doesn't matter. JFL

FACE
Youtube is the new television too dont forget

How we perceive the world is shaped through our life experiences, engraved into our brains; we are subverted by our own mind. This unimaginative fuck can never comprehend nor understand how an incel feels, the pain and daily suffering that we endure. If he had any respect for the cause he would shut the fuck up and just enjoy having a winning lottery ticket instead of coming down to the basement where all the losers are hidden away and bestowing upon them the 'godly' knowledge of winning a lottery and how if only they follow his advice they can be winners too.

Well said. How he doesn't see the irony in what he's preaching is baffling. Does he not understand that the reason he thinks looks don't matter is because people have treated him well all his life? Of course, he'll attribute this treatment to his "personality" rather than looks.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: mmmm blue pill delusion, so tasty

he made a video about him chewing a pack of gum everyday for one month just to hide the fact that he got a plastic surgery lol

So why no cute teen girls for going to "Joker" with?

I hope someone throws acid on this guy's face.

Not one second

Ain't clicking, but the thumbnail displays normie logic. He thinks being ugly is wearing glasses and having 2 pimples.

This is how normies think. This is why they tell us just get a haircut bro.
I hope someone throws acid on this guy's face.
lmao