Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Former fatcels, give me advice on weight loss! I AM TRYING!

BoltzmanOscillate

BoltzmanOscillate

(Wave function) = Asin(2πx)
★★★★
Have been trying to lose weight all of my life. The only times I lose weight is when I cut to only eating 2k calories a day (im supposed to be eating 4k). When I lose weight like that I end up gaining it so quickly because my body will go nuts craving shit. I am now walking/jogging 1 hour every day but I am not seeing results! Fuck me! Anyone here have a similar experience and overcame it?

Whats your height And weight?

I used to be fat, but that was a long time ago. I’m now lean (10%BF), strong and fairly big

Intermittent fasting, nofap, weightlifting while in a fasted state, high protein high fat low carb diet, drink a lot of water, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables

Whats your height And weight?

I used to be fat, but that was a long time ago. I’m now lean (10%BF), strong and fairly big
6'2'' @ 320lbs. I am obese by a lot!
Intermittent fasting, nofap, weightlifting while in a fasted state, high protein high fat low carb diet
High protein and Fat but low carb? So no pasta but yes to bacon?

Then you need to track your calories. This is the very FIRST step. It doesn’t matter if you’re eating healthy, not eating carbs, etc. If you’re eating in a caloric surplus (more calories than you burn) then you WILL gain weight. If you’re eating in a caloric deficit(less calories than you burn) then you WILL lose weight. You NEED to track your calories.

Aim for about a 500-1000 calorie deficit a day. This would be between 2300-2800 calories a day. If you can make these high fiber/protein foods that are high in micronutrients, you will feel 1000% better. You won’t be nearly as hungry.

Try to avoid refined sugar at ALL costs. It causes insulin spikes, makes your energy levels crash, you feel like shit, makes you crave more sugar, and makes your body store fat quicker. Remember this, it’s way easier to not have any cookies than it is to just have 1 cookie.

Do NOT drink your calories. No soda, no juice, no flavored coffees, etc. Water, coffee, and tea only.

Not a fatcel, but i read a book on the effect of sugar on our bodies. Have you considered removing sugar from your diet?
Common table sugar also known as sucrose is a disaccharide composed of glucose and fructose. Excess glucose is used in the de novo lipogenesis (the transformation of carbohydrates into fat) but it's not as bad as the effects of fructose. Our hunter-gatherers ancestors didn't eat so much fructose as we do, because even though is contained in fruit, it's present in a very small amount so didn't lead to this kind of problems. Now sucrose in contained in everything: sodas, sauces, cereals, ready-to-eat foods etc which usually don't contain the fibers that could help our digestion deal with that fructose excess.
I'd recommend starting by viewing this video Link and then you could buy a book on the matter.

guy who lost over 20kg since feb here! whats your height and weight?

guy who lost over 20kg since feb here! whats your height and weight?
320 6'2"
Then you need to track your calories. This is the very FIRST step. It doesn’t matter if you’re eating healthy, not eating carbs, etc. If you’re eating in a caloric surplus (more calories than you burn) then you WILL gain weight. If you’re eating in a caloric deficit(less calories than you burn) then you WILL lose weight. You NEED to track your calories.

Aim for about a 500-1000 calorie deficit a day. This would be between 2300-2800 calories a day. If you can make these high fiber/protein foods that are high in micronutrients, you will feel 1000% better. You won’t be nearly as hungry.

Try to avoid refined sugar at ALL costs. It causes insulin spikes, makes your energy levels crash, you feel like shit, makes you crave more sugar, and makes your body store fat quicker. Remember this, it’s way easier to not have any cookies than it is to just have 1 cookie.

Do NOT drink your calories. No soda, no juice, no flavored coffees, etc. Water, coffee, and tea only.
Tracking gets so boringggg

cut to 1500 kcals a day, do nofap and cold showers for maximum weight loss efficiency. use the gym(walk there) at least an hour a day and go there 3 times a week. dont do cardio or weightlifting for now, just use the machines such as armbike, legbike, cross trainer and treadmill. put it on minimal effort level for now then boost it once it gets easier as you lose weight.

Start with a diet of plant-based food, cut calories and that crap.
Once you get to a weight where you can walk without hurting your knees and such, set up a walking desk (treadmill).

Then you can do whatever online and be more lenient with your diet while still staying skinny.

320 6'2"

Tracking gets so boringggg

Then stay fat. I’ve been doing it for 6 years and it’s stupid easy. If you complain about that then you probably complain about wiping your ass too

Not a fatcel, but i read a book on the effect of sugar on our bodies. Have you considered removing sugar from your diet?
Common table sugar also known as sucrose is a disaccharide composed of glucose and fructose. Excess glucose is used in the de novo lipogenesis (the transformation of carbohydrates into fat) but it's not as bad as the effects of fructose. Our hunter-gatherers ancestors didn't eat so much fructose as we do, because even though is contained in fruit, it's present in a very small amount so didn't lead to this kind of problems. Now sucrose in contained in everything: sodas, sauces, cereals, ready-to-eat foods etc which usually don't contain the fibers that could help our digestion deal with that fructose excess.
I'd recommend starting by viewing this video Link and then you could buy a book on the matter.
Sugar is such a good cope though
Then stay fat. I’ve been doing it for 6 years and it’s stupid easy. If you complain about that then you probably complain about wiping your ass too
Shit playa ive been doing it for like 6 years too but i get tired of ir and stop every once in a while.

Shit playa ive been doing it for like 6 years too but i get tired of ir and stop every once in a while.
Yeah, it helps coping, but at the same time it ruines you not only physically but also mentally due to the Dopamine that your brain releases, you have those spykes of high and low dopamine that ultimately lead you to depression. The same chemical is also released when having sexual intercourse or fapping. If there's a NoFap challenge, there should be also a NoSugar.

1) don't eat like a fucking hippo all day
2) left foot, right foot
3) repeat until not fat

Have been trying to lose weight all of my life. The only times I lose weight is when I cut to only eating 2k calories a day (im supposed to be eating 4k). When I lose weight like that I end up gaining it so quickly because my body will go nuts craving shit. I am now walking/jogging 1 hour every day but I am not seeing results! Fuck me! Anyone here have a similar experience and overcame it?
The best advice you can possibly receive is simple: just fast. Go a couple days without eating and drink tons of water they don't have to be consecutive days but it will help.

Which ones?
Numerous pharmaceutical compounds are marketed as appetite suppressants.

The following drugs listed as "centrally-acting antiobesity preparations" in the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System:[9]

Amfepramone (also known as diethylpropion)
Bupropion and naltrexone (combination)
Cathine
Clobenzorex
Dexfenfluramine† (the D-enantiomer of fenfluramine; withdrawn for the same reason as its racemate)
Ephedrine (combinations)
Etilamfetamine
Fenfluramine† (one of the two components [the other being phentermine] of Fen-phen. Since discontinued to its potential for causing valvulopathies and pulmonary hypertension)
Lorcaserin
Mazindol
Mefenorex
Phentermine
Sibutramine† (in some countries withdrawn from the market because of concerns regarding its cardiovascular effects)

The following are listed as appetite depressants by MeSH, an index of medical journal articles and books.[10]

Benfluorex
Butenolide
Diethylpropion
FG-7142
Phenmetrazine† (withdrawn in some countries due to the danger of addiction)
Phentermine
Phenylpropanolamine
Pyroglutamyl-histidyl-glycine
Sibutramine
Other compounds with known appetite suppressant activity include:

Amphetamine sulfate (also known as amfetamine) – USFDA-approved for the treatment of exogenous obesity under the brand name "Evekeo".[11]
Cocaine[12]
Methamphetamine hydrochloride – USFDA-approved for the treatment of obesity (as a short-term) under the brand name "Desoxyn".

Start with a water fast, then maintain a ketogenic diet until you're at the weight you want to be.

2) left foot, right foot
3) repeat until not fat
1) true
2) i do. 1 hour a day.
3) been doing it for a long time

You do know some people retain more energy than others? Just like some people lose too much energy. Your minimalism to a solution does not help anyone and your advice is as good as garbage. Lowiqincel.

Start with a water fast, then maintain a ketogenic diet until you're at the weight you want to be.
Best advice so far. Combine it with food with no added sugar and you should start to see the progress.

Best advice so far. Combine it with food with no added sugar and you should start to see the progress.
man i am not fasting. Fuck that shit. Ill try cutting sugar but I just dont trust... alright i cant fastsajisdiwqdpwepwem. I want food in me! ill cut sugar as much as I can.

(assuming your obese) treat food like an addiction. go cold turkey off food, don't consume a calorie for a month. think of this as your coming of age test your father never gave you. roleplay your in harsh conditions not living in a comfy home. after this time your entire perception of hunger will change. you will now understand when you are hungry, and when you are bored. you will also feel better about yourself having done something difficult most people haven't. honestly the only thing impressive ive done my entire life is gone 21 days without food.
or you could just-
2) left foot, right foot
3) repeat until not fat

Numerous pharmaceutical compounds are marketed as appetite suppressants.

The following drugs listed as "centrally-acting antiobesity preparations" in the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System:[9]

Amfepramone (also known as diethylpropion)
Bupropion and naltrexone (combination)
Cathine
Clobenzorex
Dexfenfluramine† (the D-enantiomer of fenfluramine; withdrawn for the same reason as its racemate)
Ephedrine (combinations)
Etilamfetamine
Fenfluramine† (one of the two components [the other being phentermine] of Fen-phen. Since discontinued to its potential for causing valvulopathies and pulmonary hypertension)
Lorcaserin
Mazindol
Mefenorex
Phentermine
Sibutramine† (in some countries withdrawn from the market because of concerns regarding its cardiovascular effects)

The following are listed as appetite depressants by MeSH, an index of medical journal articles and books.[10]

Benfluorex
Butenolide
Diethylpropion
FG-7142
Phenmetrazine† (withdrawn in some countries due to the danger of addiction)
Phentermine
Phenylpropanolamine
Pyroglutamyl-histidyl-glycine
Sibutramine
Other compounds with known appetite suppressant activity include:

Amphetamine sulfate (also known as amfetamine) – USFDA-approved for the treatment of exogenous obesity under the brand name "Evekeo".[11]
Cocaine[12]
Methamphetamine hydrochloride – USFDA-approved for the treatment of obesity (as a short-term) under the brand name "Desoxyn".

Thanks.

I am struggling with my weight too, I have lost weight in the past but I starved myself+lots of exercise, now I can´t do any of that. I have just told my mother not to buy any more food than fruits and vegetables, milk and meat. I don´t like meat that much so I will probably not eat too much. If it were up to me I would only buy fruits and vegetables but my mother likes cooking and tells me I am not fat. But losing weight is hell. Just remember that being fat is not your fault, if you had high leptin (the hormone that inhibits hunger) you wouldn´t eat so much. I admit that I eat a lot but I just can´t help it, I am hungry all the time. Research has shown that curing obesity in the long term is close to impossible, as most people regain the weight. When you lose weight your body makes less leptin, making you more hungry.

I am struggling with my weight too, I have lost weight in the past but I starved myself+lots of exercise, now I can´t do any of that. I have just told my mother not to buy any more food than fruits and vegetables, milk and meat. I don´t like meat that much so I will probably not eat too much. If it were up to me I would only buy fruits and vegetables but my mother likes cooking and tells me I am not fat. But losing weight is hell. Just remember that being fat is not your fault, if you had high leptin (the hormone that inhibits hunger) you wouldn´t eat so much. I admit that I eat a lot but I just can´t help it, I am hungry all the time. Research has shown that curing obesity in the long term is close to impossible, as most people regain the weight. When you lose weight your body makes less leptin, making you more hungry.
I've lost weight like 4 times and I always regain it. You cant just follow a diet, you need a lifestyle change.

Eat under 1000 calories a day and it will come right off. I lost around 5 lbs a week doing this once.

How can you not manage to shove less than 2k calories down your throat. I have sympathy for you fat fucks

If you’ve been tracking your calories in a deficit for 6 years and you’re still fat, then you’ve been counting your calories wrong

How can you not manage to shove less than 2k calories down your throat. I have sympathy for you fat fucks
You do know caloric intake increases with height? I am told to take 4k per day to not lose or gain weight. Lowiqcel.

You do know caloric intake increases with height? I am told to take 4k per day to not lose or gain weight. Lowiqcel.
im also 6'2, i dont shove shit down my throat all day like you do. i think i eat 4k calories in a day maybe once a year on a particular event. eating less literally reuires less money and effort and time yet you cant manage it I SIMPLY DONT UNDERSTAND HOW. LITERALLY EAT 2 MEALS AND A SNACK AND DRINK WATER AND YOU WILL BECOME NORMAL WEIGHT JESUS CHRIST. FUCKING RETARD FAT FUCKER UGH JUST STOP EATING AND USING UP THE WORLD RESOURCES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

im also 6'2, i dont shove shit down my throat all day like you do. i think i eat 4k calories in a day maybe once a year on a particular event. eating less literally reuires less money and effort and time yet you cant manage it I SIMPLY DONT UNDERSTAND HOW. LITERALLY EAT 2 MEALS AND A SNACK AND DRINK WATER AND YOU WILL BECOME NORMAL WEIGHT JESUS CHRIST. FUCKING RETARD FAT FUCKER UGH JUST STOP EATING AND USING UP THE WORLD RESOURCES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
If it were that easy then the world wouldnt be so obese. We have a tendency to eat, its an evolutionary trait. Some individuals are more likely to crave certain foods than other people. This is not even including the different cultures you and I have. Maybe the introduction to high amounts of sugar, due to my culture, made me more inclined to crave sugars now as an adult. Hey Einstein, did you happen to know that in mu culture you eat four times a day? I should grow out of the norms of a toxic culture but it isnt as easy when you have been programmed your entire life. You reduce the complexity of these circumstances to the most vague and useless explanation. Get out of here lowiqcel. Bring me a doctor, a dietrician, or even a personal trainer, not some oversimplifying cunt!

If it were that easy then the world wouldnt be so obese. We have a tendency to eat, its an evolutionary trait. Some individuals are more likely to crave certain foods than other people. This is not even including the different cultures you and I have. Maybe the introduction to high amounts of sugar, due to my culture, made me more inclined to crave sugars now as an adult. Hey Einstein, did you happen to know that in mu culture you eat four times a day? I should grow out of the norms of a toxic culture but it isnt as easy when you have been programmed your entire life. You reduce the complexity of these circumstances to the most vague and useless explanation. Get out of here lowiqcel. Bring me a doctor, a dietrician, or even a personal trainer, not some oversimplifying cunt!
literally make yourself not eat 4 times a day its LITERALLY that easy. You have arms and legs and a working brain, make sure your legs dont take you to the store and remember to make your arms not grab food off the shelf or take your wallet out to get mcdonalds. yes youll probably feel hungry. force yourself to endure it because your body can easily live on 2k calories, its all you brain crying like a little bitch because you cant eat your 4k calories of burgers

literally make yourself not eat 4 times a day its LITERALLY that easy. You have arms and legs and a working brain, make sure your legs dont take you to the store and remember to make your arms not grab food off the shelf or take your wallet out to get mcdonalds. yes youll probably feel hungry. force yourself to endure it because your body can easily live on 2k calories, its all you brain crying like a little bitch because you cant eat your 4k calories of burgers
4k calories of burgers :lul::lul::lul: i go eat burgers maybe once a week and only because i hang out with my friends! I cant afford to buy food like that. Sure i have to endure but the reality is that enduring is rough. I get depression and anxiety every other night! Unfortunately, i find myself eating to cope with the anxiety. If i dont eat I will sit at my computer, moving back and forth, trying not to kill myself. It is very rough! Very!

Stop eating and drink water.

110g protein a day minimum

Everything has been said about the High Fat LowCarb diet. It is unifonicaöly the best way to steadily loose weight.

One additional tip : reduce your carbs day by day. Don’t go cold-turkey low carb. You will crave it and give up. Also I drank lots of LIGHT-sodas to cope with my sugar addiction. It was OK

Losing weight is simple, just four rules from another fatty.
  1. Walk at least 1 mile every day. Has to be outside.
  2. Consume nothing that has sugar added, as part of cooking or otherwise. Includes bread.
  3. Drink nothing that is pasturized or pressurized. This includes fruit juice, etc.
  4. don't cheat on the other three rules, ever.

High protein and Fat but low carb? So no pasta but yes to bacon?
Good Lord, my first thing is for you to just stop eating and find some other cope. I lost 85lbs by eating like 1100 calories a day for years while riding my scooter. That was my cope.

Also for food, you should eat LEAN meat (white meat/poultry/fish is probably your go-to), vegetables (I prefer peppers as capsaicin, which is found in peppers, helps you with weight loss), and just water or sparkling water.

Losing weight is simple, just four rules from another fatty.
  1. Walk at least 1 mile every day. Has to be outside.
  2. Consume nothing that has sugar added, as part of cooking or otherwise. Includes bread.
  3. Drink nothing that is pasturized or pressurized. This includes fruit juice, etc.
  4. don't cheat on the other three rules, ever.
1. i do it whenever i don't work and go to class the same day.
2. Working on it right now. Only high sugar thing i ate this week was a pbj sandwich.
3. Working on it. Ima keep fresh fruit juices though. e.g. i will still buy watermelon and make juice from it
4. Aye. Not even one day of the week?

You only have to ask yourself this one simple question: Am I ok with delaying my weight loss by another day today?
If the answer is ever on any day yes, for any reason at all, then you are waffling. You are yo-yo ing.
It doesn't matter how much you yo-yo, it doesn't matter for how long or even why.
The result is the same: your committment and discipline has been broken. And, once broken, it becomes easier to break it.
First you have one cheat day. Then another. Then this excuse. Then that excuse.
Pretty soon it's easier and easier to rationalize just forgetting about the regiment all-together.
But none of these rules I have provided are difficult to follow. None of them involve fasting or calorie counting or
any kind of convoluted mechanic. And, over time, each are easier and easier to stick with.

Note that you are allowed to do whatever it takes to not break the rule. You're allowed to eat however much you want,
whenever you want, you're allowed to lie around for 8 hours a day, and you're allowed to drink as much raw milk as you like.
Just so long as you consistently continue to follow the rules, your metabolism and gut function will strengthen and you'll
find it's easier and easier to find yourself wanting to walk a little bit longer and you'll find you savor the fat on that meat a little bit more.
As far as watermelon juices, you'll get sick of that soon enough. Man was not meant to live on watermelon.

I provide the rules that I do because they work, period. They work without exception. Gluttony without added sugar isn't easy,
your body will naturally reject exess whole food. But put a little sugar in it , process it down, and and munch, munch, much.
Exercise as an effort to offset calories is worthless. You can never X in X out your way out of weight loss, you'll just overestimate
how much your muscles need and wind up pigging out. But exercise as a daily metabolic trigger is priceless. Fat people
do not do well with cardio/crossfit. Their bodies wear out after only a few days and then they need so much time to recup.
This creates a vicious cycle where you spend more downtime than uptime and get nowhere in any regards.
No matter who processed it or how or why or how healthy it is, processed foods are not good for you. All processed foods,
even lean pockets and smoothie drinks, contain preservatives and flavor enhancers. Even sugar and salt are preservatives.
The human looks at the label "vitamin water" and thinks wow this must be healthy. Vitamin water is less healthy than mountain dew..

Last edited:
Firstly start a diet. You can pay and go to a dietologist...he will help more than online advices and you can find cheap ones. Don't go to the gym yet, exercising will not help you at this point and it will only make you hungry. After following the diet without cheat meals or lies. When you go down on BF% hit the gym to gain muscle mass not cutting. I thing 8 months to a year is more than enough time for a diet. And after that you can sweat in your local gym. And belive me eating regulary after you lost weight is the best feeling ever.

Last year, I dropped from 104 kg to 83 kg.
Just eat less and exercise, no joke.

I never counted calories; just start off by eating smaller portions than you would regularly, and don't increase the number of them.

I have no idea how much you "jog/walk", but it looks piss poor. I recommend that you start running 4 km as quickly as possible every second day, or better yet, cycle 20 km every second day.