Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Forgot to bring my cigarettes, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Now I gotta sit through roughly another 6 n a half hours at wageslavery while smokeless n shiet, mang:feelsree:

maybe find another cope in cases of emergency like this

the meth got me thinking about tragedies that haven't even happened yet
3rd march 2024, damn man

the meth got me thinking about tragedies that haven't even happened yet
3rd march 2024, damn man
The National Day of Unplugging?

The National Day of Unplugging?
i forgor
There's this skull emoji that's been in some recent memes. I want to know  the name of it so I can attempt to find the original one. I think it's some  kind

My country actually tried to power every electric device using green energy on the 3rd of March 2022 and 2021. Suprisingly, it worked fine. I didn't notice a thing. (it'll do the same in 2023)

My country actually tried to power every electric device using green energy on the 3rd of March 2022 and 2021. Suprisingly, it worked fine. I didn't notice a thing. (it'll do the same in 2023)
There's this skull emoji that's been in some recent memes. I want to know  the name of it so I can attempt to find the original one. I think it's some  kind's this skull emoji that's been in some recent memes. I want to know  the name of it so I can attempt to find the original one. I think it's some  kind