Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Forgiveness is cucked

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

brain damaged from kikepills
★★
People take advantage of your forgiveness. They keep on doing the same shit that pissed you off. Deep down people don’t change. The real apology is behaviour changes. Not just some half assed “I’m sorry won’t do it again”. Words = nothing, behaviour changes = everything. Forgiveness is exploited.

Perma behaviour changes is the real apology

No forgiveness and 0 tolerance is based. 0 tolerance for bitch niggas. The only forgiveness I accept is perma behaviour changes

Last edited:
People can change.

The sad fact however is that so few of them seldom ever do.

Hi sandniggerKANG

People can change.

I think people only ever change when shit hits the fan and something fucks them up. People get arrogant from too much heavenly and hedonistic life experiences and then shit on people like us. Some people never get humbled

Last edited:
People take advantage of your forgiveness. They keep on doing the same shit that pissed you off. Deep down people don’t change. The real apology is behaviour changes. Not just some half assed “I’m sorry won’t do it again”. Words = nothing, behaviour changes = everything. Forgiveness is exploited.

Perma behaviour changes is the real apology

No forgiveness and 0 tolerance is based. 0 tolerance for bitch niggas. The only forgiveness I accept is perma behaviour changes
Forgiveness only makes sense if the party that wronged you is genuinely authentically sorry, truly regrets what they did, and makes a real effort at restitution for the wrong they committed. Otherwise, yeah, it's cucked. I mean, even then there are some things no one can ever make restitution for so I don't blame anybody for not letting it go in more extreme cases.

People can change.

Just change into a chad and stop being an inkwell and the world will forgive us :feelsbadman:

Forgiveness only makes sense if the party that wronged you is genuinely authentically sorry, truly regrets what they did, and makes a real effort at restitution for the wrong they committed
Yeah and that. And perma behaviour change to not cross their limits with you ever again too

People can change.

Forgiveness only makes sense if the party that wronged you is genuinely authentically sorry, truly regrets what they did, and makes a real effort at restitution for the wrong they committed. Otherwise, yeah, it's cucked. I mean, even then there are some things no one can ever make restitution for so I don't blame anybody for not letting it go in more extreme cases.

Just change into a chad and stop being an inkwell and the world will forgive us :feelsbadman:
To be honest we don’t have anything to be sorry for it’s more like people owe apologies to us. All that trauma, bullying, outcasting, abuse etc. Fucks people up. Cursed are the high in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of hell

Teen love is brutal as fuck. Especially if you got rejected every time. Mang that shit gives me C-PTSD

Happy My Song GIF by Justin

Eye for eye, tooth for tooth mentality is how you get Africa. Giga undeveloped shithole for the entire human history and prehistory.

Some things are hard to forgive and forget. I cant forgive 3 things, my dad destroying my life until mid twenties, my cousins who slandered my brother's name all the time while he was in the hospital dying, and my jerk racist neighbour who accused me of stealing his fucking wallet and when he realized the truth, he just said "sorry" i shouldve killed him right there.

Some things are hard to forgive and forget. I cant forgive 3 things, my dad destroying my life until mid twenties, my cousins who slandered my brother's name all the time while he was in the hospital dying, and my jerk racist neighbour who accused me of stealing his fucking wallet and when he realized the truth, he just said "sorry" i shouldve killed him right there.
People are so fucked up mang. They think one small “sorry won’t do it again” will fix any of the damage that has been done. Fuck them. They have no awareness of others and live in their own world.

Karma is a psyop

Karma is a psyop
True. Karma is only real when one does something retarded irl and one gets backlash for it. Like making a blunder in chess. The life of an inkel is like playing chess with a dozen pieces missing on your side and still being expected to win the game. So desperation = more blunders.

Idc abt forgiveness, I judge people by who they are not what they do

Forgiveness is for soyboy faggots with low testosterone, and there is a lot of them nowadays. Real men are dark triad moggers who don't give a fuck about muh moral values or whatever

True. Karma is only real when one does something retarded irl and one gets backlash for it. Like making a blunder in chess. The life of an inkel is like playing chess with a dozen pieces missing on your side and still being expected to win the game. So desperation = more blunders.
Cause and effect is a far more realistic thing. Touch fire = burn hand...

I'm trying to play chess but all I have is checkers!

Karma is a psyop
literally jfl

it's the typical religious psyop where people try to discourage evil bc it will lead to spiritual retribution. this means that people are taught to internalize the predominant social morality + ruling class ideology, and become subservient to their priests and masters

like christians who obsess over heaven and hell

(although tbh NT christianity is largely opposed to the popularized version of karma, holding that god himself was crucified and that those who are 'of this world' are evil. obviously the church catholic toned down such things when christianity became a ruling class ideology, to the point that they made the religion p2w and started selling indulgences)

irl it's obvious to literally everyone that karma does not exist, and that people they view as immoral often prosper while others are unjustly persecuted, but people still 'believe' in it bc of superstitious reverence for social conformity

irl it's obvious to literally everyone that karma does not exist, and that people they view as immoral often prosper while others are unjustly persecuted, but people still 'believe' in it bc of superstitious reverence for social conformity

literally jfl

it's the typical religious psyop where people try to discourage evil bc it will lead to spiritual retribution. this means that people are taught to internalize the predominant social morality + ruling class ideology, and become subservient to their priests and masters

like christians who obsess over heaven and hell

(although tbh NT christianity is largely opposed to the popularized version of karma, holding that god himself was crucified and that those who are 'of this world' are evil. obviously the church catholic toned down such things when christianity became a ruling class ideology, to the point that they made the religion p2w and started selling indulgences)

"If we don't want folks to rise up against us, we should convince them that their horrible lives, are 100% their fault."