Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Forget what I said - DON'T go on Tinder.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
What little coping and sanity I had left is utterly gone. 250 odd swipes, ZERO matches.

Hours later I'm still at a loss. I think I'm legit going to start trying to lower my inhib levels and plan out a path to suicide. It's the only logical thing to do now.

Tinder is how I made up my mind I must take every step to leave for Japan right away.

That was the final straw.

Just keep swiping bro. I want to see how many you go before you get a match ngl

You expected different...huh. What could that mean I wonder.

You expected different...huh. What could that mean I wonder.

At the back of my mind I was coping and thinking I'd get atleast a handful of matches. ZERO though. FUCKING ZERO.

I LOVE the BOLD IN YOUR POST GODDAMN IT JUST MAKES IT EVEN MORE AMAZING

have you tried not hating women? maybe take a shower, they can smell your bad personality through the phone

At the back of my mind I was coping and thinking I'd get atleast a handful of matches. ZERO though. FUCKING ZERO.
Yeah man... at least you probably got quite a rush from such a manic sense of hope.

Online dating doesnt work for sub8 maybe sub5

just like what i said before incel to tinder is like deaf people to audiobook

did u offer free tutoring on your profile?

Tinder is how I made up my mind I must take every step to leave for Japan right away.

That was the final straw.
You won't get any in Japan.

i had 3 matches in 3 months am i :chad: ?

What little coping and sanity I had left is utterly gone. 250 odd swipes, ZERO matches.

Hours later I'm still at a loss. I think I'm legit going to start trying to lower my inhib levels and plan out a path to suicide. It's the only logical thing to do now.
Should uninstall both Tinder and real life while you're at it

250 really ?

in my area (500k population), l'm not sure there are 250 average girls on tinder

even with my Nick Bateman profile I struggle to get dates with above average girls.

go on tinder as "fake chad" and troll the fuck out of them with weird sexual fetishes.

250 really ?

in my area (500k population), l'm not sure there are 250 average girls on tinder

Yes really.
ZERO matches.

250 isn't even that high NGL, most guys get through several thousand and then conclude they have "the tinder match bug"

wasn´t there a guy on here who showed proof he swiped 30,000 women and didn´t get a single match?

You still have ways to go OP.

Same. For a little while the mgtow cope was working for me. Then I installed tinder again and lost it.

As an incel you should've known that would be a bad idea lol

That is a very small number of swipes. Even normies would only get like 2 matches with 250 swipes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back