Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel /ForeverAloneWomen is a sick fucking joke

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
There is a subreddit called /ForeverAloneWomen. And I heard from other users that people viewing this subreddit were not allowed to message the OPs because they received too many messages from guys trying to date them, LMFAO, this is a sick fucking joke, there is no way that females can struggle in dating unless they are going for chads or guys out of their league, we live in a clown world :feelsclown:

Attractive women pretending to be alone for attention is such a giant fucking joke to real lonely incels like us. Clown world, indeed

Nothing just foids seeking attention as always.

foreverwithoutchad

born female =infinite smv :lul:

More like r/attentionseekingwores

I have trauma! You don't understand! :foidSoy::foidSoy:

They should retitle to: Foreverunwantedbychad

I actually think everyone on reddit and 4chan boards like /r9k/ are bots. Seriously, I can't actually imagine a female posting online at all. All females are busy with either having sex, being pragnaeant or raising retarded children.

That sub is extremely toxic. Attractive men don't owe them love, sex or attention. They need to work on their personalities and shower.

This is where all the washed up brain dead Foids accumulate

I actually think everyone on reddit and 4chan boards like /r9k/ are bots. Seriously, I can't actually imagine a female posting online at all. All females are busy with either having sex, being pragnaeant or raising retarded children.
You can make a reddit account in literally 10 seconds without any kind of verification and you can make it with an email from a banned account

Absolute fucking cunts

Foreveralonewomen is like women's football, like there's a group in general. Girls want to participate by creating their own, so they don't feel left out. Since no one cares.

iu