Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foreskin

I'm not cut but I still can't feel my dick from jacking my shit to the bone.

Oy vey its anotha shoa snip snip goes the dick little ugly autist oy vey you didnt see anything.
20 years later he gets to listen to IT telling him this is why youre incel
:rage::rage::rage:

having or not having a foreskin makes little difference when you were destined to never get laid lol

having or not having a foreskin makes little difference when you were destined to never get laid lol
Found the guy with no foreskin

Found the guy with no foreskin

lol my penis is fully intact. I am a mexican spic and my family are all devout catholics, my mom would have never let some jew doctor cut off my foreskin. She has legit told me she thinks it's barbaric and a thing of the devil lol

lol my penis is fully intact. I am a mexican spic and my family are all devout catholics, my mom would have never let some jew doctor cut off my foreskin. She has legit told me she thinks it's barbaric and a thing of the devil lol
Praise jesus daily for this immense gift and his ability to fend off Dr. Shekelstein

Cope, I want to get mine circumcised.

They look better and femoids love them.

High IQ

Cuck. "I want to mulitate my nerves so I enjoy sex less and last longer in bed so my whoremistress can tell me when I should finish."

I actually want to get circumcised as well, but without frenulum ablation since I get a lot of pleasure from my frenulum while jerking off. Ideally I wouldn't need to, but you have to get circumcised in order to get PMMA or hyaluronic acid injections to increase your girth surgically. My girth is pretty below average and I'd want to get to around 6 inches girth in order to have something to compensate for my otherwise small sized penis length-wise. Also, multiple studies have shown that a thick penile girth (5.5+ inches) is one of the only legit traits correlated with sexual success in terms of promiscuity. Plus let's be honest a thick fucking dick looks really good, if I had a 6 inch girth cock I would legit just admire myself for hours ngl no homo

I actually want to get circumcised as well, but without frenulum ablation since I get a lot of pleasure from my frenulum while jerking off. Ideally I wouldn't need to, but you have to get circumcised in order to get PMMA or hyaluronic acid injections to increase your girth surgically. My girth is pretty below average and I'd want to get to around 6 inches girth in order to have something to compensate for my otherwise small sized penis length-wise. Also, multiple studies have shown that a thick penile girth (5.5+ inches) is one of the only legit traits correlated with sexual success in terms of promiscuity. Plus let's be honest a thick fucking dick looks really good, if I had a 6 inch girth cock I would legit just admire myself for hours ngl no homo
You put more thought into penis modification than normies put into their master thesis

how big is your dick length wise? no homo ofc

You put more thought into penis modification than normies put into their master thesis
9192.jpg

settle down mr bbc

Its over for pickle rickcels

We need more details, preferably a pic to make deeper judgements, for science of course

I only send dick pictures to my 250 lb landwhale matches on okcupid

And then I immediately feel self-loathing and self-disgust

I only send dick pictures to my 250 lb landwhale matches on okcupid

And then I immediately feel self-loathing and self-disgust
Youd feel pride instead if you had enhanced your girth with 3 shots of hyaluronic acid beforehand

You guys might make fun of us slavs all the time... but we aren´t so stupid to cut our dicks lol.

My dad *spit* wanted to get me cut but my mom intervened. She had to remind him it would cost money to mutilate me in order to get him to drop it. Based mother.
High IQ
You guys might make fun of us slavs all the time... but we aren´t so stupid to cut our dicks lol.
High IQ. I have a newfound respect for slavs.

High IQ. I have a newfound respect for slavs.
In slavic cultures, getting your dick cut is seen as very barbaric and strongly associated with islam. It's highly looked down upon.

I have really bad phismosis. Kinda wish I was circumcised. It's over.

Literal anteater
giant_anteater_adult_0.jpg

Last edited:
Doctors who practice circ should go to maximum security prisons for sexual assault of a minor and mutilation

@RREEEEEEEEE

Look at these fgts

If we weren't supposed to have a foreskin, we wouldn't be born with it. The practice should be illegal.

That's why I've been embarking on foreskin restoration. If I ever ascend, I'll probably get to feel something close to being intact at least.

This is like an amputee with no foot stretching his shin bone so that he can walk on it. A shin will never be, act like, have the nerves of a foot.

This is like an amputee with no foot stretching his shin bone so that he can walk on it. A shin will never be, act like, have the nerves of a foot.
High IQ

I lived 11 years with a foreskin. Had way more sensitivity compared to now. Today my faps take longer, my dick is always dry, even If I use some lube I need at least 20mins. I just feel less..

I refused to get my foreskin removed but got forced and pressured by family and relatives, because of religious reasons. Guess what lol, I am atheist now.

Why would someone cut their children off a healthy tissue or organ? Your parents are fucking retarded and you aren't even Jews.

:feelsrope:

I lived 11 years with a foreskin. Had way more sensitivity compared to now. Today my faps take longer, my dick is always dry, even If I use some lube I need at least 20mins. I just feel less..

I refused to get my foreskin removed but got forced and pressured by family and relatives, because of religious reasons. Guess what lol, I am atheist now.
Your fault. Nobody can force you to get circumsized.

If i have a kid hes getting circumcized like me. No risk of bacteria build up and dick cheese. I got snipped as a baby

Are you circumcised? You must have African parents. Carribean-origin blacks tend not to cut off their boy's foreskin.
If i have a kid hes getting circumcized like me. No risk of bacteria build up and dick cheese. I got snipped as a baby

This is why men are fucked. Even KNOWING circumcision is bad and that dickcheese can be overcome by the wonderful invention of WASHING, Incel Prime almost seems to take DELIGHT in SEMI-NEUTERING his unborn son. Men have an outgroup preference and this is proof. He would NEVER circumcise his daughter (flying her to Sudan to get it done), but he wants to fuck up his son's sex life as revenge for his own SEMI-NEUTERING.

This is why men are terrible and need wiping out.

Last edited: