Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foreskin

imagine having phimosis so bad you can't pull all of ur foreskin back. :feelsrope::feelsrope: kill me :kys:

Circumcucked bitter bejewdicked men are JEALOUS of their sons and want them to get as CUCKED as they got. There is no HONOUR among men. We're DOGSHIT. Not even to our own male offspring do we show compassion.

@Incel Prime

You've shown me how shitty men are.

it's not like I'm having sex anyway.
So who cares.

Circumcucked bitter bejewdicked men are JEALOUS of their sons and want them to get as CUCKED as they got. There is no HONOUR among men. We're DOGSHIT. Not even to our own male offspring do we show compassion.

@Incel Prime

You've shown me how shitty men are.
Being circumcized doesnt ruin your sex life. I can fap fine.

least I don't have to worry about dick cheese

This is very easy to counter by showering daily and not being an unhygenic subhuman

better have your teeth pulled out too so u dont have to brush them

So, you're telling me my parents let a Jew cut my fucking cock, and masturbating would feel better with the foreskin? Jews are literally the worst pieces of shit to walk this earth. They want us to suffer.

Last edited:

Neither does keeping your godgiven foreskin. And I don't need lube. I hope your son finds out the truth and stabs you in the neck. Misandrist cuck.

I have really bad phismosis. Kinda wish I was circumcised. It's over.
giant_anteater_adult_0.jpg
imagine having phimosis so bad you can't pull all of ur foreskin back. :feelsrope::feelsrope: kill me :kys:
Both of you should stretch foreskin. It did wonders for me... I had severe phimosis and after 2-3 months of stretching I succeed, I am phimosis free for more than 3 years now, at least masturbations are much more pleasureable kek. Pm me for more info.

You lose at least half the sensitivity, and you don't know how your son's reaction will be when he finds out what you did. If you wouldn't do it to your daughter then there's no reason to do it to your son except, "because everyone else does it." Here's another circumcision thread.
https://incels.is/threads/circumcels-gtfih-there-are-more-mgm-victims-than-fgm-victims-6-1.40859/
Lol who cares? I was circumcized at birth. Im not mad at anyone for my dick. I doubt my son would care either
Neither does keeping your godgiven foreskin. And I don't need lube. I hope your son finds out the truth and stabs you in the neck. Misandrist cuck.
its not that serious relax. I dont need lube either. Though I am prone to chafing and dry dick

Last edited:

It's fucking pointless. But you're a misandrist. Instead of stopping the cucking you want to keep it going, which means your son will too. I hope he shoots you when he gets blackpilled on why he has a keratinized dick and doesn't have the gliding motion of the foreskin over the selflubricating glans.

I tell you right now, if I were circumcised, I'd fucking kill my parents.

Lol who cares? I was circumcized at birth. Im not mad at anyone for my dick. I doubt my son would care either
But I doubt your son would care if you hadn't, no need to create a potential problem. I feel grateful that I'm only partially mutilated.

Though I am prone to chafing and dry dick

DERP, let me give my son the worst start in life by cutting off some of his mahood. It's only a dry dick and chafing. No biggie. Whereas WASHING your dick if you have foreskin. That's terrible!

> WASHING
> AMPUTATION

Jeeze. Touch choice.

I just hope you have daughters cuz you're too manhating to have male children. I bet you'll be the typical cuck who will be overprotective of his daughter but you don't mind cutting off your son's foreskin because muh washing. I read somehwere how circumcision affects heartbeat even years later.

Fine.

You're part of the problem. Men hate men and want to protect women. I hope to god you stay incel. I will never block you cuz I want to know you're here, posting, incel af, and don't have a son.

You deserve a son that goes transgender. I hope he says: "I'm just finishing what you started, dad! Now I have no penis at all".

Disgusting. I can hear coping about your own foresin but cucking your son is disgusting.

This cope. The first time I pulled back my foreskin, I was in my fucking early 20s. It was painful and I couldn't get it back over again, but you know what? No cheese. LOL@believing that myth happens in 100% of cases.

"DERP, AT LEAST WITH X BODY-PART REMOVED, I DON'T HAVE TO WASH IT"

Why not remove the whole dick then?

Last edited:
But I doubt your son would care if you hadn't, no need to create a potential problem. I feel grateful that I'm only partially mutilated.
How is it a problem? If you cant miss something you dont have ( foreskin)
DERP, let me give my son the worst start in life by cutting off some of his mahood. It's only a dry dick and chafing. No biggie. Whereas WASHING your dick if you have foreskin. That's terrible!

> WASHING
> AMPUTATION

Jeeze. Touch choice.

I just hope you have daughters cuz you're too manhating to have male children. I bet you'll be the typical cuck who will be overprotective of his daughter but you don't mind cutting off your son's foreskin because muh washing. I read somehwere how circumcision affects heartbeat even years later.

Fine.

You're part of the problem. Men hate men and want to protect women. I hope to god you stay incel. I will never block you cuz I want to know you're here, posting, incel af, and don't have a son.

You deserve a son that goes transgender. I hope he says: "I'm just finishing what you started, dad! Now I have no penis at all".

Disgusting. I can hear coping about your own foresin but cucking your son is disgusting.

This cope. The first time I pulled back my foreskin, I was in my fucking early 20s. It was painful and I couldn't get it back over again, but you know what? No cheese. LOL@believing that myth happens in 100% of cases.

How do you get to 20 and finally pull it back and not have it dirty? Bullshit. Plua i dont have to go through the pain of pulling it back so lul

being cut makes you closer to allah so it is good

Attachments

• magik.png
    magik.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 66
How is it a problem? If you cant miss something you dont have ( foreskin)

How do you get to 20 and finally pull it back and not have it dirty? Bullshit. Plua i dont have to go through the pain of pulling it back so lul

I guess sometimes people can exist outside of a generalization????

LOL@pain. I'd rather go through a few seconds of uncomfortableness and keep my foreskin's nerves. You deserve a trans son.

They didn't cut my shit :)

But I hear females like them BIG old COCKS cut XD

This is very easy to counter by showering daily and not being an unhygenic subhuman

better have your teeth pulled out too so u dont have to brush them
I shower like twice a week lmao my dick would rot off

I guess sometimes people can exist outside of a generalization????

LOL@pain. I'd rather go through a few seconds of uncomfortableness and keep my foreskin's nerves. You deserve a trans son.
The difference isnt that much greater. With the foreskin you cant feel the vagina because the foreskin is preventing the vagina walls from touching the glands

With the foreskin you cant feel the vagina because the foreskin is preventing the vagina walls from touching the glands
:think::think::think::lul:

I'm uncut and I think this foreskin shit is stupid. Stop it.

Lucky I still have my foreskin.

I'm uncut and I think this foreskin shit is stupid. Stop it.
I think it is very stupid too. The difference of feeling isnt even that much of a difference. In fact you might even not feel as good with foreskin cause over sensitivity causing pain when stimulated.

The difference isnt that much greater. With the foreskin you cant feel the vagina because the foreskin is preventing the vagina walls from touching the glands

Just pull it back.

Chicks here like them more so I'm inclined to think I'd rather not have foreskin.

Also our bodies aren't perfect. We have a lot of defects so saying we are born with it so its automatically better isn't necessarily true.

> WASHING
> AMPUTATION

Jeeze. Touch choice.

Fine.

Chicks here don't like sucking on stinky foreskin dicks, period.

Last edited:
Chicks here like them more so I'm inclined to think I'd rather not have foreskin.

Also our bodies aren't perfect. We have a lot of defects so saying we are born with it so its automatically better isn't necessarily true.

Chicks here don't like sucking on stinky foreskin dicks, period.

Have a shower you fucking degenerate

Wtf are you even going on about? It's the perception some women have, take it up with them.

Thank fuck I don't live in jewmerica getting my foreskin chopped off at 3 days old then pay taxes for and fighting on behalf of israel

Sex is pointless unless you are intact.
Lol no. I am a foreskin non-haver and sex feels amazing. And no, I'm not boohooing about what I could be feeling in a different timeline.
You barely feel 60%of what an intact person feels.
So if I had a foreskin, I'd last 36 seconds instead of 1 minute. Doesn't sound like a good thing bro.