Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel foreignmaxxing isnt an option

I

Incel called Chad

Recruit
★★★
as a white european whos financially doing ok, and doesnt look hideous (i dont think i do at least) its not inconceivable i may have a chance to ascend if i run african or thailand/indonesia game.

but theres the thing: if you get a foreign girlfriend while everyone else has a normal girlfriend, your entourage will KNOW that youre settling with what you can get and that you are an incel loser in the local pond. if you don't have a gf at all you might still be able to pretend youre just not into having relationships or being a (very very late) bloomer. If you run african game you are telling your whole entourage "hey everyone im a loser who cant get a girlfriend, so im settling with this poor foreign woman whos exctatic to be in a rich country now".
ER understood this too well, since beside the fact of being a virgin grew his sanity, the second next thing he hated was other people knowing about his predicament, being able to look at him and knowing he was a virgin incel

Foreign girls are cope. Only women from your race count.

IMO better than staying incel

Married couple, guy went to Taiwan

Last edited:
Cope. More than they will think of you as a "loser back home", they will think of the girl like "Wow, she managed to secure this White man from abroad, she got lucky!"

as a white european whos financially doing ok, and doesnt look hideous (i dont think i do at least) its not inconceivable i may have a chance to ascend if i run african or thailand/indonesia game.

but theres the thing: if you get a foreign girlfriend while everyone else has a normal girlfriend, your entourage will KNOW that youre settling with what you can get and that you are an incel loser in the local pond. if you don't have a gf at all you might still be able to pretend youre just not into having relationships or being a (very very late) bloomer. If you run african game you are telling your whole entourage "hey everyone im a loser who cant get a girlfriend, so im settling with this poor foreign woman whos exctatic to be in a rich country now".
ER understood this too well, since beside the fact of being a virgin grew his sanity, the second next thing he hated was other people knowing about his predicament, being able to look at him and knowing he was a virgin incel
What's the point of foreign femoids if you're bringing them to Satan's country, where she will have access to Chads anyway. Only a retard foreignmaxes just to take his prized back to The West.

Fuck it, just move to another country and stay there, it's cope but unless you're pulling an ER you're not working towards changing the shit culture of the west