Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foreign Born Ethnics Talk Less.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I’ve noticed that young foreign born ethnics like myself or those from newly emigrated strict families tend to seldom talk or have many friends.

Another reason why ethnics should never leave their homelands, especially if they have their entire families there! :feelsree:

People here talk about seeing their cousins every year while I see them once every decade. :fuk:

@Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing @wereqryan

Last edited:
EE4F58D2 D498 466F 876B CA5F65C83845

True, people always wonder why I'm so quiet.

I’ve noticed that young foreign born ethnics like myself or those from newly emigrated strict families like myself tend to seldom talk or have many friends.

Another reason why ethnics should never leave their homelands, especially if they have their entire families there! :feelsree:

People here talk about seeing their cousins every year while I see them once every decade. :fuk:

@Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing @wereqryan
Yeah I used to talk a lot but it backfired. By college I stop talking unless needed. The more you talk, the more your chances of being exposed as Aspie increase.

exactly. i learn from failed experience

Yeah I used to talk a lot but it backfired. By college I stop talking unless needed. The more you talk, the more your chances of being exposed as Aspie increase.
If you aren't talking to everyone in college it's over

I’ve noticed that young foreign born ethnics like myself or those from newly emigrated strict families tend to seldom talk or have many friends.
:yes:

i've been like that for as long as i can remember

they dont say shut the fuck up directly, they have elaborate schemes

You said you had aspie traits before, have you gotten tested yet in the chance to leechmaxx like @AsiaCel? :waitwhat:

I used to talk more in middle school but it was very humiliating in my case, I became a jester and got pressured to do embarrassing dares by my classmates. :fuk: