Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Forced prostitution is less oppressive than current "corona" mandates

• Thread starter Deleted member 39748
  • Start date
Deleted member 39748

Deleted member 39748

Self-banned
-
Without vaxx pass which has to be renewed every few months you can't:

-Use public transport
-Visit a doctor for non life threatening issues
-Go to any non grocery store
-Go to a mall
-Go to a restaurant or a bar
-Have a job (in some places)
-You still have to wear a mask in most closed spaces

Now they are trying to make it ILLEGAL to not be vaxxed.
They are censoring any anti vaxx opinion.

And that is after nearly two full years of lockdowns, limiting people's movements.

What does this have to do with inceldom?

Several incels throughout the years have suggested government issued prostitutes. Some suggested indirectly forcing women into prostitution. Things like taking away their child support, welfare, destroying some female friendly government jobs, banning online "sex work" etc. Less invasive methods. That always triggered normies who REEEEED about freedom of women.

But that's nothing compared to current forced vaxxing. The only comparable thing I can come up is enforcing the exact same rules for women who haven't slept with an incel guy in x period of time. And even then it's still better because no one has died from fucking an incel.

So come on ladies, sleep with me twice a for a greater good :soy::soy::soy::soy: and then take the BOOSTER shot of my semen in your vag-hole after 6 months :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Either people have autodetermination over their bodies or they don't. If you're for all that vaccine crap but not for rape, you're a hypocrite. Plain and simple. And I mean you, IT user reading this. Incels also die from suicide and depression due to inceldom, does it justify rape? Does new variations or whatever bullshit they come up with justify forced vaccination?

A principle can't be applied randomly, consistency is needed.

Fuck all those cucks with their shit vaccine in my country the minister of public health even said that we would need to inject our selves every 6 months with those shit vaccines.