Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For wristcels and bicepcels. How thin are your wrists biceps

El3ctr1ck

El3ctr1ck

Recruit
★★★★
One of my more unatractive features to girls is my arms. My arms are really slim. I've never seen a guy (or maybe even girl) with arms slimmer than me.

My wrist are 5,5inch/14cm girth
My arms (bicep zone) are 22cm/ 8 and 3/4 inch girth.

I dont really dislike it, but i know no woman is going to like it and anyother guy mogs me in this. Even foids mogs me in arms girth. The thing is that i dont how unatractive is a thin arm to a foid, if it makes it truly over or not.

lmao my arms are extremely fat, they look like michelin arms tbh

If you have a small frame its unattractive to women. I'm not sure about my bicep size but my wrists are around 6-6.25 inches in girth. It sucks, since it means you will have much harder time building muscle too. If you are a framelet then its not like you can just train enough and not become one. Well, unless you start taking a lot of steroids, trenbolone and such.

There's no way a woman could be attracted to a guy with smaller wrists and arms than she has. Even if her arms are just 100% fat and zero muscle, women expect the man to be bigger.

my arms is average but its length limits the power