Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel For uninstall

I'm there with you. I made a huge stink about him being banned, because he was my favorite user. Somehow I had misread the posts that proved he was lying, and decided the mods were being overly strict. So I look a bit stupid(er).

This is the only forum where is real freedom of speech.
Do you see how many people are banned? No freedom of speech here- you have to tow the line here, the same as everywhere else. It's just the standards are different.

Did you also listened to his podcast where he defended himself?
Oh? I guess I have to listen to that now. Yeesh, and I thought I was done flip-flopping on this.

Uninstalls me tbh
Banish all fakecels

I'm there with you. I made a huge stink about him being banned, because he was my favorite user. Somehow I had misread the posts that proved he was lying, and decided the mods were being overly strict. So I look a bit stupid(er).

Do you see how many people are banned? No freedom of speech here- you have to tow the line here, the same as everywhere else. It's just the standards are different.

Oh? I guess I have to listen to that now. Yeesh, and I thought I was done flip-flopping on this.
I agree we aren't save here anymore lets protest. Oh wait we can't even protest. Or else we will get banned. Guess the only thing we can do is hide. :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash: