Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For ugly currycels, these women definitely aren't marrying up

swampman

swampman

Greycel
Some of these guys might not be incels by curry standards and the women aren't beautiful in comparison with white foids, but the guys are either looksmatch or below compared to the women they're with.

All the guys except the dark one in the grey suit mog me, but I'd be fine with a far more average looking woman.
23 year old currycel, lanky non manlet. KHHV. Trying to see what I can get through an arranged marriage.

This only applies to curries within India.

Screenshot 20180830 113514
Screenshot 20180830 113214
Screenshot 20180830 113450
Screenshot 20180830 113535
Screenshot 20180830 113939
Screenshot 20180830 114257
Screenshot 20180830 113358

they are betacucking these men

I've pretty much given up on love or true attraction from a woman. My best hope is moneymaxing and finding a fit, average looking virgin to betabux. My family is a joint family where the women stay at home and take care of the house and kids under the supervision of my parents so she could fantasize all she wants, but her opportunities to cheat would be very limited. The women never really leave the house on their own.
The harsh reality is that I will probably never find love, but I think this would make me reasonably happy.

On their wedding day they put on literal pounds of makeup.

This is nothing knew. I know cases much worse than this. I remember this extremely dark looking curry with a girl who was so fucking white and hot. I was surprised that she even married him. Arranged marriage game is legit if you are ready to be with a girl who will never be attracted to you. If I was bluepilled I would get the best looking currygirls due to my salary and betabuxxing capabilities. But better Incel than cuck.