Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For those wanting to ascend to not get retarded implants get a surgery with this dude yes it's from curry land but the results are mind boggling

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★

Like giga life fuel tbqh yes it's from curry land but ascension is ascension and who ever can hand it to us we should take it with a moments notice

I will 100% think about surgery, my lower third looks like the woman on the left.

I will 100% think about surgery, my lower third looks like the woman on the left.

Life fuel ngl this is the real shit do not get implants

I'd never let a curry doctor operate on my face.

I bet she doesn't have suicidal thoughts anymore.

I'd never let a curry doctor operate on my face.
If it's a curry in L.A. with a lot of experience and satisfied patients then I have no issue with it. A foid operating on an incel face would be scary.

If it's a curry in L.A. with a lot of experience and satisfied patients then I have no issue with it. A foid operating on an incel face would be scary.

I don't understand why curries are so mistrusted with surgery there their to keep up a buissness

Ok, a curry doctor in the US who could be sued if he seriously injured you might be acceptable, if he's highly qualified and has great results. But in India patients have little to no rights and the country has mostly poor facilities, if anything goes wrong you'd be absolutely fucked. Most importantly those images could be fake, OP seems to be marketing this guy.

Ok, a curry doctor in the US who could be sued if he seriously injured you might be acceptable, if he's highly qualified and has great results. But in India patients have little to no rights and the country has mostly poor facilities, if anything goes wrong you'd be absolutely fucked. Most importantly those images could be fake, OP seems to be marketing this guy.

I'm 18 from the great Britain also the odds of him photoshopping 90 percent of those photos would spread how do you think market systems work ? if someone does a shit job even 1 word spreads like wild fire

dont have the money yet,but will when i can

Bro I have literally no ramus and I have a nigger chin fuark
i just need it to be longer and more protruded tbh