Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For the ones still sperging about that post i made, Yes im partially back somewhat

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
I keep having incels gnawing at me dont do this dont do that, Why gnaw at me for a post i made a month back, Anyway im putting the thread on ignore, Ill be posting here from time to time, Its a good cope, Its a place of refuge, Aint nothin better to do, I enjoy contact with my brocels, I aint some CEO that will show up on time like im wearing a damn suit, If me coming back looks stupid idgaf, Im making music now and doing photoshops, Im finally fucking getting somewhere in life with these skills so shut the fuck up if your still gnawing at me about it, Its tiring.

2015 04 21 1429625899 6195985 iStock 000059580240 Large 2417402473

Heres a pic that looks like a womans body on the beach chilling, I call it Le Bitch

Image not made by me

And yes im a fucking autist so that explains alot JFL

5bc6b754 0db1 4b08 a8b4 b6f821d1a567 removebg preview 1

Last edited:
Welcome back. I knew you wouldn't stay away for a lot anyway :feelsLSD: :feelsokman:

Glad to see you again. What's the thread you posted that triggered everyone?