Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For the NEETs on this forum what would you do if your parents or whoever is supporting you told you it’s sink or swim

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What would you do if your parents told you that it’s time for you to get your life together and gave you a time frame to do so or else you’ll be evicted

Im not a neet

They would never they love me too much

Have no idea, honestly. Maybe it'd be a good reason to kill myself already.

i’m NEET but supporting myself from my wageslave days. when i run out of money, i will rope.

i was neeting for 6 years. I dont wanna go to a job or an office. Then pandemic hit and remote work appeared as an option.

I have been work remote on and off in the last 2 years. Its not the best but i live with my parents so i help them sometimes with the expenses while being able to fund my copez. Also i sell drugz to foreignerz from rich countries :feelsLSD:

Go er on them (in video game)

If your going bring me in this world against my will and try to kick me out. Their will be a blood bath before I let the ppl that brought me in the world do that to me

NEETbuxx and free foods keep coming. I have my own housing and no parent. Being a minimalist increases my savings so I can keep up with inflation. This year has been a struggle tho.

they already did and I had to get a low wage job :feelsseriously:

NEETbuxx and free foods keep coming. I have my own housing and no parent. Being a minimalist increases my savings so I can keep up with inflation. This year has been a struggle tho.
How’d you pull that off and how long will it last ?

I get NEETbux.

they made their last CHOice (In video game) :feelsping:

If you live in a 1st world cucked country it's not too hard. Just get a mental illness diagnosis and shove it down the welfare people's throats.

If you live in a 1st world cucked country it's not too hard. Just get a mental illness diagnosis and shove it down the welfare people's throats.
Does ADHD or depression count ?