Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel for stormfrontcels, new white nationalist subreddit

are you against interracial marriage?

• Total voters
JFLLL
Why do white people always want to be the victims so bad they rape the whole world and make it insufferable as a ethnic man in the west what more do they want
:feelsUnreal:
Fking cumskins man

I just want to live as a ethnic in peace
You can't.

I am against interracial marriage only when White people are involved. Ethnics can mix with other Ethnics all they want.

Your boring me same shit reply “your gay” nothing interesting to say you NPC motherfucker your insults is as basic as your food.
The inbred bugchaser doth protest too much. The only reason you would be permanently banned is for being a queer, especially if you were only let back in 2 years later. Your entire tone shifted too.

can i change vote ?

ohhh shit i didn't see option :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

The inbred bugchaser doth protest too much. The only reason you would be permanently banned is for being a queer, especially if you were only let back in 2 years later. Your entire tone shifted too.
It wasn’t for being queer go ask the fucking mod what i was banned for if your so curious jfl
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Btw your retard being gay is not the only reason you could be perma banned for inject some intelligence. I was allowed back because the new moderator told me personally how he disagreed with the reason the old moderator banned me
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

If i was a faggot as you claim i wouldn’t even be allowed back. Tell me on instance of a faggot being allowed back jfl
:feelskek:

Just make claims out of 0 proof theory

Oyyyy @VainHireling Where is your adreas bro im still waiting go ahead jfl did you shit your panties nigga.

It wasn’t for being queer go ask the fucking mod what i was banned for if your so curious jfl
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Btw your retard being gay is not the only reason you could be perma banned for inject some intelligence. I was allowed back because the new moderator told me personally how he disagreed with the reason the old moderator banned me
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

If i was a faggot as you claim i wouldn’t even be allowed back. Tell me on instance of a faggot being allowed back jfl
:feelskek:

Just make claims out of 0 proof theory
Different mods, homo. The only reason a gnat like you would get snuffed permanently is for being a faggot. Period.

Indari is a queer tranny poster that was allowed back and had everything swept under the rug with the new regime. There are plenty of others, now we can add you to the list.

Oyyyy @VainHireling Where is your adreas bro im still waiting go ahead jfl did you shit your panties nigga.
Be careful @VainHireling , this mudslime is a previously permanently banned queer that was allowed back so it's obvious he's asking for your address so he can bum pillage. :feelsUgh:

Imagine your only insult is calling someone gay suburban raised white people type of tier insult tbh @Transcended Trucel i made this thread way longer than it should’ve been u should thank me habibi.
:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Imagine your only insult is calling someone gay suburban raised white people type of tier insult tbh @Transcended Trucel i made this thread way longer than it should’ve been u should thank me habibi.
:feelsLSD:
Too timid to quote or ping. You must be the bottom in your relationships. :feelswhat:

I know you won;t be able to beat my ass. You'll complain to your hook-nosed daddy that VainHireling is laughing at you and send someone to your deed.

Btw, what are your opinions on OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli and Chancellor Adolf Hitler?

I wanna know who I am dealing with.

Be careful @VainHireling , this mudslime is a previously permanently banned queer that was allowed back so it's obvious he's asking for your address so he can bum pillage. :feelsUgh:
I know, I'm just trying to prove how cowardly he is.
Well, I thought he is a kike (Canaanite) that came here to stir up a shitstorm, because there's absolutely no one in this planet who sees any worth in him.
He'd be useless even as a fertilizer.