Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel for stormfrontcels, new white nationalist subreddit

are you against interracial marriage?

• Total voters
I don't give a shit, the world is going to hell anyways.

this subreddit will be gone within 24 hours (sadly)

I'm against race traitor whores because what they're doing is immoral and disgusting. However, I don't care about marriage - it's only a bandaid and its adhesive is already falling apart so there's no point in trying to keep it on. I've already been born as an inkwell so I have nothing to gain or lose. :feelsPop:

@Lycan posts there, even though he is going to breed with a foid from the Congo

JFLLL
Why do white people always want to be the victims so bad they rape the whole world and make it insufferable as a ethnic man in the west what more do they want
:feelsUnreal:
Fking cumskins man

I just want to live as a ethnic in peace

ethnic man in the west
You can go back to your country, retard. You'll be better off there. Beacuase Jewrope and JewSA are turning into shitholes real quick.

You can go back to your country, retard. You'll be better off there. Beacuase Jewrope and JewSA are turning into shitholes real quick.
Shut up you faggot i’m not going anywhere i would rather turn this country into a shithole before going back you cocksucking coping stormfroncel. Us immigrants are doing a good jobb making Europe a worse place to live in
:dab::dab::dab::dab:
You actually think igaf about the condition of europe nah we are going to destroy it from the inside rape your women and destory your culture Mashallah.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Shut up you faggot i’m not going anywhere i would rather turn this country into a shithole before going back you cocksucking coping stormfroncel. Us immigrants are doing a good jobb making Europe a worse place to live in
You actually think igaf about the condition of europe nah we are going to destroy it from the inside rape your women and destory your culture Mashallah.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
gigabased never apologize for your race. these cumskins put all of us ethnics in the same bucket.

gigabased never apologize for your race. these cumskins put all of us ethnics in the same bucket.

Jealous, bitches? You don't like the fact that whites are better than ethnics. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

t.
Ms

Jealous, bitches? You don't like the fact that whites are better than ethnics. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yeah right the superior race is getting their women raped and their countries is being flooded with immigrants right as we’re speaking so superior bro JFLLLLLLL
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
@Transcended The coping of stormfrontcels is so funny like bro didn’t even try to refute my points just straight into insulting back.

JFLLL
Why do white people always want to be the victims so bad they rape the whole world and make it insufferable as a ethnic man in the west what more do they want
Fking cumskins man

Even if you don't go to or live in the west they will come to you :feelsugh:

Also I didn't choose my race in some character creation screen so

JFLLL
Fking cumskins man

Lgbo

most people prefer their own race, incels think bit too much about it
regardless if it's white,rice,ethniccels

@Mecoja

Yeah right the superior race is getting their women raped and their countries is being flooded with immigrants right as we’re speaking so superior bro JFLLLLLLL
@Transcended The coping of stormfrontcels is so funny like bro didn’t even try to refute my points just straight into insulting back.
Well, because white are way more than animals. Our lives don't revolve around raping, eating and sleeping.
And you can thank kikes for importing your sorry, stinky asses to a place you'd never be able to create.
Fuck a goat, inbred.

Jfl thats right white boi its payback time

We are here to claim whats our EUROPE AND AMERICA IS ARAB LAND we will bring islam with us and erase your culture along with it.
:feelskek:
So the guys on that subreddit are right despite what you were whining about earlier? Which is it, inbred clown?
B2

also french and germans aren't same race

many of us ethnics here have paid more taxes than these cracker NEETs telling us to go back. when they themselves haven't done a single productive thing for their nations :lul:

Well, because white are way more than animals. Our lives don't revolve around raping, eating and sleeping.
And you can thank kikes for importing your sorry, stinky asses to a place you'd never be able to create.
Fuck a goat, inbred.
Wel, because white are way more than animals
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

STOP AHMED HOW can you rape our white womerino they belong to us Ahmed
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

JFL
U THINK I CARE ABOUT THAT YOU IMIBICLE AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Fk your moral values u fgt i will kill your whole family for fun if i find out where you live bastard

Fuck a goat, inbred.
white crime rate, drug addict rate, divorce rare is higher than Indian/Asian crime rates in USA by far. every single negative stat

How can you ethnic animals rape our white womerino they belong to us Ahmed

JFL

Fk your moral values u fgt i will kill your whoel family for fun if i find out where you live bastard
Putting Soy emoji dEfeniTely proves you are right.
I can even give my exact address, you won't be able to do shit, becuase you are a weak, worthless Canaanite.

many of us ethnics here have paid more taxes than these cracker NEETs telling us to go back. when they themselves haven't done a single productive thing for their nations :lul:
*LARPed on an incel forum you mean. Who the fuck spends 24/7 on an incel forum and makes 40k posts there when they're busy playing the stock market with a million dollars? Anyone can lie.

How can you ethnic animals rape our white womerino they belong to us Ahmed

JFL

Fk your moral values u fgt i will kill your whoel family for fun if i find out where you live bastard
ethnic sand nigs and curries came up with first civilization. While cumskins were fucking animals and living in huts, ethnics were building pyramids and giant temples. Only in last 600 years have ethnics been mogged. and

Putting Soy emoji dEfeniTely proves you are right.
I can even give my exact address, you won't be able to do shit, becuase you are a weak, worthless Canaanite.
Tell your adress who’s stopping you go ahead

*LARPed on an incel forum you mean. Who the fuck spends 24/7 on an incel forum and makes 40k posts there when they're busy playing the stock market with a million dollars? Anyone can lie.
I have never claimed to have a million dollars jfl

Shut up you greycel your inferior don’t talk your superiors like that fag.

So the guys on that subreddit are right despite what you were whining about earlier? Which is it, inbred clown?
View attachment 643743
Who said he was wrong i just don’t like it when white people out of all races try to victimize themselves like they are oppresed they went around colonizing and raping the whole world they deserve everything coming to them
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

ethnic sand nigs and curries came up with first civilization. While cumskins were fucking animals and living in huts, ethnics were building pyramids and giant temples. Only in last 600 years have ethnics been mogged. and
IK they are coping with the superior thing they will never be superior its sad that even whitecels on here try to be racist even though their own women don’t want them.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Noob alert :feelswhat:
U pasty motherfucker i was banned for like 2 years and i return and see a bunch of coomskins racists and blue pilled fags like @VainHireling talking about

“Raping women is bad”
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Who said he was wrong i just don’t like it when white people out of all races try to victimize themselves like they are oppresed they went around colonizing and raping the whole world they deserve everything coming to them
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
genuine question, what are this 'wypipo' for you ?
are italians white ? are slavs white ?
spaniards and portuguese don't much differ from north africans

U pasty motherfucker i was banned for like 2 years and i return and see a bunch of coomskins racists and blue pilled fags like @VainHireling talking about

“Raping women is bad”
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Oh I see. You were banned for being a queer and returned under the new lenient regime.

genuine question, what are this 'wypipo' for you ?
are italians white ? are slavs white ?
spaniards and portuguese don't much differ from north africans
All of them are white people from europe= white it’s not hard

Oh I see. You were banned for being a queer and returned under the new lenient regime.
Accusing me of being gay very original you got me there bro

Infact i got banned for telling everybody to go to @VainHireling and gangrape his whore mother and diversify europe
:ahegao:

Diversity is the strenght of europe and America

Accusing me of being gay very original you got me there bro

Infact i got banned for telling everybody to go to @VainHireling and gangrape his whore mother and diversify europe
:ahegao:

Diversity is the strenght of europe and America
Feeble defense. If you were permabanned it was for being a queer. Only the queers returned after an absence of that long too.

Feeble defense. If you were permabanned it was for being a queer. Only the queers returned after an absence of that long too.
Your boring me same shit reply “your gay” nothing interesting to say you NPC motherfucker your insults is as basic as your food.

I’m not going to cuck myself for a faggot stormfrontcel