Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For some reason I've been gifted 350 soycoins on reddit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
They've been sitting in one of my 15 accounts for about 3 months. I've been meaning to find a based/downvoted post to give them to but am too lazy. If anyone has any recommendations let me know. Thx mah dudes.

Speaking of reddit coins, Redditors always spend their coins on foids who post a picture of themselves next to their shitty art hoping to get a crumb of her pussi

Speaking of reddit coins, Redditors always spend their coins on foids who post a picture of themselves next to their shitty art hoping to get a crumb of her pussi
Yep, dude. That's what I want to subvert.

What the hell do reddit coins even do anyway?

What the hell do reddit coins even do anyway?
literally nothing besides having more exposure in your post on an already dying platform who only last because social isolated males, incels.

Give a xomment gold and tedditors auto think its good

Did you say...

D erWm3WwAABw 0
350 soycoins?!

Last edited:
no idea how soyddit award system works
do they really pay real money to give other people virtual stickers?

you'll also find a lot of average naked foids getting fucktons of karma/coins for posting the same photo on 15 different subs. almost makes me wanna take a photo off the internet and see if i can get some coin with it but im too lazy to give a fuck about that