Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting For some reason I don't desire foids no more, or even look at them etc

TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
-
Well I guess it's maybe cause I've been completely alone with zero prospects, ghosted time after time, never even at least properly rejected by a foid (like one telling me straight up she wasn't interested, instead of stringing me along for attention), dirty looks from foids I've never even spoke a single word to, and so on and so forth. I just don't understand why it took so long to accept and understand that they don't want shit to do with me, and to invest my time into things that would surely benefit me.

Because you know that you can't have them. I have no desire to date a foid because I am blackpilled about their personality but I still want to fuck them.

Because you know that you can't have them. I have no desire to date a foid because I am blackpilled about their personality but I still want to fuck them.

Same here, whenever I go to my shitty retail job I always remind myself of how none of them want me nor like me before I leave my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back