Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For ricecels who want to cheat their genetics

JFL at that poor kid.

the kid is ricecel and will spend his life watching as white chads fuck every noodlewhore in their shithole small arizona town

I see ricebrothers with White toilets every day in the Netherlands, I didn't even know that it was rare in other countries until I traveled abroad. I'm genuinely surprised that this is rare abroad, Asian man White toilet is the most White toilet non-White man combination I see here, even more than with Kebabs (Turks) or Curries (South American Hindustani's).

Also notice that rice brothers always end up with high-end White toilets while the few Black men that get White toilets always get the absolute ugliest White toilets that exist. :blackpill:

the kid is ricecel and will spend his life watching as white chads fuck every noodlewhore in their shithole small arizona town

He has blond hair halo

Kid looks like inuit tribe baby that live in coldest regions on earth

Thoughts on this hapa @Made in Heaven will he be a mogger?
>no eyebrows
>chink eyes
>chink nose
>massive forehead
>giant ears

Yeah, he's still ugly. He'd might as well be an albino Asian. I dont get why most ethnics dont understand its' color AND bones that matter. but bones matter MORE. so many ethnics think it's just about eye color or skin color, yet you can find blue eyed white subhumans and brown eyed swarthy chads.

Jordan3
Kashmiri

I see ricebrothers with White toilets every day in the Netherlands, I didn't even know that it was rare in other countries until I traveled abroad. I'm genuinely surprised that this is rare abroad, Asian man White toilet is the most White toilet non-White man combination I see here, even more than with Kebabs (Turks) or Curries (South American Hindustani's).
Holy cope:lul: Which alternate dimension did you fall out of?

I have come across a lot of white european foid tourists here in San Francisco over the years and notice that they are drastically different than white American degenerate whores in behavior.

It definitely seems that Dutch, Scandinavian, French, or Slavic foids actually give men of color a chance (and see us as human) whereas with white American foids, its damn near impossible to get them as an average or below average ethnic male.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back