Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 10 year old incel boy kills himself aftER suffERing bullying. Parents say they complained to school 20+ times

He was bullied most likely because he was white. Being white and a man is a death sentence in schools today, that's why the majority of suicides are white males. Fuck this modern society, this is what multiculturalism has done to our youth!

Not surprised, a democrat school with democrat anti-white system.

Last edited:
Fuck those parents as well. You complain to the school 20+ times but you won't pull him out to be homeschooled or transfer schools? The fuck? I would have given him a weapon to take to school if I was his father (in videogame ONLY)

Exactly, his parents inaction was a direct cause of this, they obviously didn’t give af about him.

The bullies need to burned alive and hanged.
That entire school should be burned to the ground.

Burning House Burn GIF by Halloween

Brutal asf

Rest in peace kid, I hope you're in a better place.

Now that he has ended it, you just know that entire school of little cunts will receive wall-to-wall counseling and trauma care.

Including the bullies, and everyone else who enabled it, watched and laughed.

The Principal who said they have a "zero-tolerance approach to bullying", and the Superintendent who LIED to the media that the parents never complained about the bullying, will probably pat themselves on the back for how wonderfully their school "comes together to support each other in this time of grief." Because empty weasel words like that seem to ne how everything works now.

They should all be told they're shit human beings and they should kill themselves too.

Last edited:
A kid that age doesn't have the willpower to power through the life we've been damned to. Maybe he discovered the blackpill a little too early. At that age I still believed there was someone out there for everyone.

School didn't fucking care because he was a boy. Boys get treated like shit by grade school administrators. That I knew even then.

If he was shitskin like me and roped because of bullying nobody would give a shit especially whites so idc

Poor boy, but he would've been treated like a God in the Philippines with his hair and skin colour.

This is just what happens when society is run by bullies and for bullies. Teachers always defend bullies, parents tell boys to just uplift themselves by the bootstraps. I'm surprised that a White boy can even make it in the news in 2024 as the apathy towards White males is ever increasing.
I bet the bullies were all normie kids. Their status over nerds is all they have. The adults at the school did nothing, and I hope they pay for that someday. There will be backlash.

If he was a girl the school would've taken immediate action

At least his suffering is over now

RIP, hope he's in a better place now.

We need to separate grades by looks/height/ethnicity and not by age. That way, ugly looking autistic males don't have to be in the same class as as normgroids that abuse them
True, segregation is the only thing that really works.

Oh come on, he wasn’t an incel. With a little bit of dental work he could have become a chad. Crappy parents for not have something done about the teeth.
He would have been a Chad once he finished puberty, i can tell by his facial structure.

If I he parents actually cared about their kid; they would’ve pulled him from the school and/or homeschooled.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C7Bs3IhrtDs/?igsh=ZnRicWVnaXJ2NHcx

Brutal. At least his suffERing is ovER now. He nevER had a chance to begin with due to being born with incel genetics. The univERse is cruel and unforgiving. Either god doesnt exist or god is an evil psychopath

i hate my bully so much i knew i was weak i didnt stand a chance against him or his friends. I want to kill him with the kitchen knife i have and brutally muder him. Cut his dick in front of his eyes. Anyways going to the topic the kid didnt deserve it he had life ahead of him he was a beautiful kid may he rest in peace and he gets justice

Rip little homie, hope he found the peace he was longing for ️

And for the normies of that school hope they all get their balls cut by alligator and suffer severe mental breakdown to the point of no recover.

I’ve seen four year old with glasses

Truly a industrial society moment

Also death to the normfags that comments "Oh tHeY should hAvE jusT sEnT hIM iN MmA bRO" total retarded mfs

He would have been a Chad once he finished puberty, i can tell by his facial structure.
The stress of all the bullying would probably would've made him go bald before the ascension, brutal

He was bullied most likely because he was white. Being white and a man is a death sentence in schools today, that's why the majority of suicides are white males. Fuck this modern society, this is what multiculturalism has done to our youth!

Not surprised, a democrat school with democrat anti-white systemI got out of highscool

Not surprised, a democrat school with democrat anti-white system.
I left public high school in 2019 and it was already bad, it’s probably 1000X worse now because of the 2020 race war, the plandemic and the upcoming election

There is something seriously wrong with schooling, and it propagates itself to society at large because everyone gets their start in the school system.

Parents seem to be really slow on the uptake regarding schooling. People have a superstitious belief that the classroom and government employee contribute something that's not in the textbook. To be fair, they do contribute a 10% chance they will sexually abuse your child. But that's not a plus.

Maybe it'll be like the covid vaccine. Those who take it die out or can't breed, leaving only those who didn't. Likewise with schools, only parents who took their kids out of them will propagate their seed.

Fuck those parents as well. You complain to the school 20+ times but you won't pull him out to be homeschooled or transfer schools? The fuck? I would have given him a weapon to take to school if I was his father (in videogame ONLY)
Yeah, on one hand sure maybe the school could have done more, but if I was a school principal looking at how to solve this issue through a blackpill lens, well there is no solution as the principal, he is an outcast and thats that, there is nothing the school can really do about it human nature.

His parents needed to take him out of school until his teeth were fixed, then send him to ANOTHER school after to avoid bullying
At that age I still believed there was someone out there for everyone.
Me too, as a kid I understood that the gender ratios were close to 50:50 so common sense told me that there would kind of be someone for everyone, this was a bluepilled thought process thats propagated by childrens movies and stuff like ice age where I think even scrat the stupid squirrel that chases around the acorn gets a GF

But in reality foids just practice serial monogamy with the top 20% on rotation or live in chads harem

Brutal teethpill. But you ethnic fakecels will say that he would be a slayer in future. Fuck off. JBW my ass. You would bully him to death.

GLASSESPILL its true its fact. eyes are the soul. If people talk to you they first think they do is looking at your eyes
and his hair is already thinning from the side he would go bald in his 20s

Foids are so fucking horrible. They allow this kind of things
natural selection darktraid bully will get to breed and have kids nature is vicious

Watch all the normies cry on tv and say he was a good kid who didn’t deserve this. Little girls especially like to do this, but they all laughed and supported his torture.
They’ll never give any names, they all fucking know who did it, hell it was probably most if not all of them. You all know how normies behave, they’re pack animals.

Every single little shit in his class is guilty unless they give names.

Fucking BRUTAL. Poor kid. It's sad to think that he suffered enough to end his life while the worthless scum that bullied him will be living the good life in the future.

When a 10 year old boy has more balls to rope than you do

Literally never began

Rest in peace

But in reality foids just practice serial monogamy with the top 20% on rotation or live in chads harem
Exactly, and women are just content to share, so long as it's Chad they're sharing. All I wanted was one woman who cared about me. I think a lot of guys here can relate to that.
Those bluepilled children's films were part of my childhood, sure, but I grew up. 20 was a good age to discover the blackpill.
This kid didn't deserve what he got. I wish an oldercel could've talked him down, told him how you get used to it, introduced him to healthy copes like something artistic or athletic. Primary schools across the West are blackpilling these young boys too early.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C7Bs3IhrtDs/?igsh=ZnRicWVnaXJ2NHcx

Brutal. At least his suffERing is ovER now. He nevER had a chance to begin with due to being born with incel genetics. The univERse is cruel and unforgiving. Either god doesnt exist or god is an evil psychopath

If that ever happened my dad would just go to the dads house and fuck up the dad in front the child it never happened but that’s the only thing you can do.

Kids who bully don’t have a amygdala

The amygdala is the part of the brain that's most closely associated with fear, emotions, and motivation

You literally can’t say anything to them they must feel pain

That's why every victim of bullying should have a gun nut as a father who shows his son how to handle weapons before he can ride a bike without training wheels and gives him the code for the gun safe. Then the world would be fair.

Most whites are animals and their education system is designed to raise them with maximum brutality and supress sympathy, so their governments can continue their ruthless oppression of the weak.

In Iran for example systematic/continued bullying doesn't exist. I was never bullied like that. I never saw anyone get bullied. I never heard of anyone getting bullied. When my cousin was planning to migrate to England his dad had to actually teach him what bullying is because he knew it existed in the west.

Yes I got bullied in isolated occasions, and I saw others get bullied too, but a systematic continuous bullying of someone who is considered the weak or the laughing stock of the class is non-existent in Iran. Actually if some kids try to do it to someone, others will come forth and tell them that's enough. I've seen that happen many times in school.

The violence and apathy of the whites is their trump card in conquering the world. Their governments know this and capitalize on it to keep their population as brutal and apathetic as possible.

Bullies are scum and this school is a cesspit, but he’s way too young to qualify as incel, we can’t possibly know whether girls would’ve been interested in him come the age of 15/16.

Poor kid. He never did anything wrong, he was born and it was already over. At least the suffering is over. Rest in peace youngcel :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back