Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [For Normies & IncelTears] Women Don't Actually "Contribute" To A Household By Working (Said Contribution Is An Illusion)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
A lot of people with say that women are contributing to households today so its expected that they will have higher standards than they did in the past

I think that is where the illusion lies

SOMETHING ISN'T REALLY A CONTRIBUTION IF YOU DIDN'T ACTUALLY WANT AND/OR NEED IT

I've never once thought - "man I wish I had a woman so I could have some extra money" and I doubt that thought is something the average man has

Men want sex and companionship from women, not money

Women "contributing" money to a household is like someone "contributing" gallons of bottled water to a water treatment plant

THEY ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH

They know where to get more and can do so on their own, and their entire job (traditional role) is processing raw water into potable (drinkable) water, so they don't need you to "contribute" the end result of what their role already is

WOMEN NOT WORKING AND REMAINING IN THE HOUSEHOLD IS A CONTRIBUTION

(Rather than having to hire a baby sitter or pay for day care)

WOMEN BEING IN THE SEXUAL SERVICE OF THEIR PARTNERS IS A CONTRIBUTION
(Rather than the modern trend of "I'm too tired for sex" or "I have a headache" leading to dead bedrooms and failed marraiges)

Adding money to the household when statistically women do the majority of all household spending and are the TARGET of most spending, and most of the pointless "fancy" expenditures will be on her part, IS NOT REALLY A CONTRIBUTION

If the consumer economy had a sex, it would be female. Women drive 70-80% of all consumer purchasing, through a combination of their buying power and influence. Influence means that even when a woman isn’t paying for something herself, she is often the influence or veto vote behind someone else’s purchase

74.9% of women identified themselves as the primary shoppers for their households (Source: GFK MRI, Survey of the American Consumer, 2011)
In 61% of all consumer electronics purchases, a woman either initiated the purchase or was involved in the purchase process. (Source: Consumer Electronics Association (2012)

She's basically just lining her own pockets with her own money and some of the man's, and creating the illusion of "contributing"

MOST MONEY IN A HOUSEHOLD IS GOING TO BE SPENT ON AND/OR BY THE WOMAN OF THE HOUSEHOLD (UNTIL CHILDREN COME INTO THE PICTURE)

Women don't contribute to households much today at all because:

1. What they contribute is not really wanted or needed (men just go along with it today because they have no choice, its that or nothing)

2. What they contribute primarily gets spent on them and by them, so its no different than transferring their money to another bank account that they own, its still just their money to spend as they please

Last edited:
Mate you need to give cliffs from now on

High IQ, as expected from you.

Mate you need to give cliffs from now on

So @BlkPillPres is capable of processing and articulating these complex ideas into a quality thread, all YOU have to do is READ and you can't even do that?

lol how stupid can you be? This forum is full of low IQ drooling retards nowadays. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

So @BlkPillPres is capable of processing and articulating these complex ideas into a quality thread, all YOU have to do is READ and you can't even do that? lol how stupid can you be? This forum is full of low IQ drooling retards nowadays. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Bro

Cliffs. Not reading all that

Good post, but tone down the formatting. Italics and bold is more than enough for emphasis.

Bro

Cliffs. Not reading all that

it took me 2 minutes to read, and if you actually had an IQ above retard-level to be able to SIMPLY READ the thread, you would realise just how high IQ it is.

it took me 2 minutes to read, and if you actually had an IQ above retard-level to be able to SIMPLY READ the thread, you would realise just how high IQ it is.
Once again. Didnt read your post. Give me cliffs or dont respond.

Your threads are always worth reading

I know a poor (chincel manlet) that wants to get married for the "tax credit" every year! He knows its a temporary thing... Because they always leave him.

Yes married men nowadays are spending all the money while women spend theirs and the man's money jfl at the low that have fall the men in 2019.

Water is wet post.

9EE18788 3408 4E14 90E2 377C401A1F50

the irony is, you dont have the IQ to be able to do that lmao.
Didnt read a single word lmao. This retarded autist is still writing essays for me like the pathetic little dog he is. Keep writing dog. Those are my orders. I want another assignment asap.

Didnt read a single word lmao. This retarded autist is still writing essays for me like the pathetic little dog he is. Keep writing dog. Those are my orders. I want another assignment asap.

didnt read or more like "cant read?" Did you not pass grade 1? it's funny how you're tryna insult me but you're just embarassing yourself. Kill yourself you low IQ maggot. You are the lowest of the lowest, you are a loser even among incels lol, that's sad.

A lot of people with say that women are contributing to households today so its expected that they will have higher standards than they did in the past

I think that is where the illusion lies

SOMETHING ISN'T REALLY A CONTRIBUTION IF YOU DIDN'T ACTUALLY WANT AND/OR NEED IT

I've never once thought - "man I wish I had a woman so I could have some extra money" and I doubt that thought is something the average man has

Men want sex and companionship from women, not money

Women "contributing" money to a household is like someone "contributing" gallons of bottled water to a water treatment plant

THEY ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH

They know where to get more and can do so on their own, and their entire job (traditional role) is processing raw water into potable (drinkable) water, so they don't need you to "contribute" the end result of what their role already is

WOMEN NOT WORKING AND REMAINING IN THE HOUSEHOLD IS A CONTRIBUTION

(Rather than having to hire a baby sitter or pay for day care)

WOMEN BEING IN THE SEXUAL SERVICE OF THEIR PARTNERS IS A CONTRIBUTION
(Rather than the modern trend of "I'm too tired for sex" or "I have a headache" leading to dead bedrooms and failed marraiges)

Adding money to the household when statistically women do the majority of all household spending and are the TARGET of most spending, and most of the pointless "fancy" expenditures will be on her part, IS NOT REALLY A CONTRIBUTION

She's basically just lining her own pockets with her own money and some of the man's, and creating the illusion of "contributing"

MOST MONEY IN A HOUSEHOLD IS GOING TO BE SPENT ON AND/OR BY THE WOMAN OF THE HOUSEHOLD (UNTIL CHILDREN COME INTO THE PICTURE)

Women don't contribute to households much today at all because:

1. What they contribute is not really wanted or needed (men just go along with it today because they have no choice, its that or nothing)

2. What they contribute primarily gets spent on them and by them, so its no different than transferring their money to another bank account that they own, its still just their money to spend as they please
Greek god Tier IQ

Whatever money foids make is spent on low IQ things like fakeup, boob jobs, botox e.t.c

The best possible contribution that a foid can make is being a full time housewife who cooks, cleans, rears children and makes sure that the royal penis is always sucked dry.

I get where you’re coming from for couples without kids but nowadays low income families usually need two earners to support children.

didnt read or more like "cant read?" Did you not pass grade 1? it's funny how you're tryna insult me but you're just embarassing yourself. Kill yourself you low IQ maggot. You are the lowest of the lowest, you are a loser even among incels lol, that's sad.
Lmao this complete and utter retarded bitch dedicated another long ass essay to me just like I ordered to. Easy as fucking piss.

Giphy 1

I own this absolute pathetic dogs life. Its too fucking easy. I cant believe how much fun im getting my sides are splitting from laughing so hard. Making it have repeated mental breakdowns online all because i didnt read.
Guess what retard. I still didnt read a single fucking word lmao.

Giphy

How triggered were you to write another essay for me and how mad are you that no ones ever gonna read it. This sex slave is just like a dumb dog chasing its tail doing the same thing over and over again even if it doesnt work :feelskek: :feelskek:

Im living in this retards head rent free. Rent free lmao. Feels so good knowing im sending this sluts cortisol spikes through the roof and making it have panic attacks.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Now your master orders you to write him another essay. Do it like the good obedient dog you are. i know for a fact you will. Good doggy. Get to it asap. Write me another essay slut

Lmao this complete and utter retarded bitch dedicated another long ass essay to me just like I ordered to. Easy as fucking piss.

View attachment 168831

I own this absolute pathetic dogs life. Its too fucking easy. I cant believe how much fun im getting my sides are splitting from laughing so hard. Making it have repeated mental breakdowns online all because i didnt read.
Guess what retard. I still didnt read a single fucking word lmao.

View attachment 168832

How triggered were you to write another essay for me and how mad are you that no ones ever gonna read it. This sex slave is just like a dumb dog chasing its tail doing the same thing over and over again even if it doesnt work :feelskek: :feelskek:

Im living in this retards head rent free. Rent free lmao. Feels so good knowing im sending this sluts cortisol spikes through the roof and making it have panic attacks.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Now your master orders you to write him another essay. Do it like the good obedient dog you are. i know for a fact you will. Good doggy. Get to it asap. Write me another essay slut

Do you use drugs?

Pretty high IQ man. Kinda took me awhile to understand though cuz I literally just woke up to this shit :feelskek:

Further, money is not the end all be all. The end goal is raising children. A females contribution is useless since In the persuit of money and Muh equality, your kid grows up without you. In day cares, preschools, kindergartens, etc.

Foids are fucking retarded man. They need men to give them instructions on what to do otherwise u get them legit behaving pathologically for nothing more than it’s performative value. They don’t understand functional value.