Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment For my Thesis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LouisH12

Waiting for info.
-
Request for Information
Hi, Im a woman and Im writing my Thesis about Incels. I wanted to ask you what the reason behind you becoming an Incel was...

Hi, Im a woman and Im writing my Thesis about Incels. I wanted to ask you what the reason behind you becoming an Incel was...
Post pictures of your tits (with timestamp) or gtfo, whore
I'm still waiting, bitch.

Last edited:
First day back and another woman has snuck in. Why do you people want to be in Male spaces? We don't want you here. This is a safe space for some of us. A place where we will not be in fear of being MEN. Please leave, go somewhere else. Let us rot in peace. No need to kick dying rat. Please voetsek, I hope my brothers ignore you Satan. Go back to hell you devil.

Saand vangene

Stupid question. And explaining it to you, a woman, is a waste of time because 1) you have no self-awareness and 2) say its all about personality.

Also incel is actually an adjective not a noun. Tons of men outside this forum are also incel.

Last edited:
No. Yes. Okay.

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@Arescel @Zer0/∞ @Lolimancer @Broly @Animecel2D look at this :feelshaha:

Im a woman
WTF Kaomoji blushing annoyance pile of poo emoji rage anger sms whatsapp zazzle emoji

ever since I was a little boy I wanted to be an incel

Niggers, spam gore:

OP just wants a platinum thread kek. Stop taking him seriously. :bigbrain:

Status
Not open for further replies.