Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For my Blackcels Only

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
Not only are we ugly . But being ugly while black is one of the toughest pills to swallow. I’m not a self hating coon, but I’ve noticed many times.I’ve been followed around stores and streets (probably figuring I’d steal something).Its the worst when u walk past someone and their clutching their purse and shit walking with their head down to avoid eye contact from me . Jfl if ur unattractive and black not only the stigma of being a thug or a rapper etc. I can’t count how many times of walked past someone getting of there car and walking away only for them to spazz out and press the lock on their car keys frantically thinking I’m gonna rob them or some shit. Fuck it all .Has any blackcels experiences any discrimination such as these ?

Quoted from @BlkPillPres
FTFY

Unlike with JBW (Just Be White) where the attractiveness of whiteness is INHERENT TO SIMPLY BEING WHITE
JBB (Just Be Black) requires that you "act like a nigger" and/or be physically well endowed (have a big dick)

So no, blacks don't have it easy, we have it worse than every other race because were the only race that is EXPECTED TO BE PHYSICALLY SUPERIOR, so when you can't meet that standard is like "you aren't really a black man", its literally like you failed at being the race you were born as. Currycels and Ricecels don't face that level of judgement because everyone already expects them to have small dicks and be short and weak, you didn't "fail at being your race" if you are physically inferior, if anything you simply just "fit the race you were born as", and that initself makes you be perceived better.

Not to mention your women aren't the biggest size queens of them all (black women) so dating outside your race isn't your only optoin, if you are a short black guy with an average to below average penis size dating within your race is a fools game, especially if you are well spoken and don't "act like a nigger".

Unless you are physically deformed, no other kind of incel has it worse than black incels, I repeat again, WHEN YOU FAIL TO MEET STANDARDS OF PHYSICAL SUPERIORITY YOU MERELY JUST FAILED AS A MAN, WHEN WE FAIL TO MEET THOSE STANDARDS WE FAILED AT BEING A MAN AND AT BEING A MEMBER OF OUR OWN RACE LOL. Because there are higher standards to be met as being a black man due to various stereotypes like BBC (Big Black Cock).

Its harder dating as an ethnic on the whole, but dating as a black man is a whole different ball game, being black is more than being a race anymore, its BEING A PERSONA - (cocky, physically fit - abs is basically a must, big dick, can dance, good at socializing, "cool and trendy", aggressive, etc)

This is why there's such a thing as "acting black" or in black communities when a black man or woman speaks proper english they get told they are "acting white", because "acting black" is actually a thing, being black is a persona in these times, and if you can't fit the persona you are basically ostracized by your own race and not really considered a part of it.

I personally haven't because I'm a fairly unintimidating manlet

Not only are we ugly . But being ugly while black is one of the toughest pills to swallow. I’m not a self hating coon, but I’ve noticed many times.I’ve been followed around stores and streets (probably figuring I’d steal something).Its the worst when u walk past someone and their clutching their purse and shit walking with their head down to avoid eye contact from me . Jfl if ur unattractive and black not only the stigma of being a thug or a rapper etc. I can’t count how many times of walked past someone getting of there car and walking away only for them to spazz out and press the lock on their car keys frantically thinking I’m gonna rob them or some shit. Fuck it all .Has any blackcels experiences any discrimination such as these ?

The funniest ones are when you are walking past a person about to use a public ATM and you see them start worrying and spazzing out, might I add I'm walking wearing a shit and tie, smiling with my just bought lunch in my had and its in broad daylight XD.

I usually just start fucking with them to be honest, I start to speed up and walk faster towards them and watch them freak out and fumble around, then when I reach close to them I slow down and walk past them and say something non-chalant like - "good afternoon".

This shit happens all the time to black guys, you kinda just get used to it, mind you I'm not even intimidating looking, 5'7", not really muscular, currently have a pot belly (working on that), don't have an aggressive looking face either. I think one black pill black males need to accept is that dark skin BY ITSELF IS INHERENTLY INTIMIDATING AND UNAPPEALING, so by default were perceived as more aggressive and less attractive than lighter skinned males.

Why did you tell him to fuck off?
Because this forum seems to turn into some anti racist forum for ethnic people to cry. Why does it matter if you're black? If you are GOOD LOOKING black, you WILL get laid because it's all about F A C E. End of the fucking story.

blackcel here. Being black and having limite doptions hinders mostly because we live in a white majority country...

My dream cope is to one day get back to the islands (I'm Jamaican) and find a girl there..more options and wont have to deal with oyinbos.

Because this forum seems to turn into some anti racist forum for ethnic people to cry. Why does it matter if you're black? If you are GOOD LOOKING black, you WILL get laid because it's all about F A C E. End of the fucking story.
What does that have to do with this post? All he saying is being black and unattractive gets him bad experiences in life, what does have to do with other races? HES NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT GETTING LAID IN THIS POST.

You ironically answered the question inside the question, but since you've never been black (or maybe you are being disingenuous here idk) you can't see it.

You said "if you are GOOD LOOKING", well guess what, dark skin is perceived as a negative trait in relation to looks. You know that cliche phrase "Tall, Dark and Handsome", women don't mean black guy dark, they mean tanned caucasian dark. So you literally answered why it matters if you are black, you're less attractive by default, you could take a man with the exact same physical features that's white, and make him black (photoshop or something) and the white version will get rated as more attractive BY ALL RACES OF WOMEN like 90% of the time.

Privileged cracker
Back to lookism, twat.

What does that have to do with this post? All he saying is being black and unattractive gets him bad experiences in life, what does have to do with other races? HES NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT GETTING LAID IN THIS POST.
WHY DID HE MENTION HE IS BLACK? DOES THIS RELATE TO INCELDOM? NO.

2vk0xaNUQgCdVOLIH6GExQ.png

Yes, racism exists.. but again there's inceldom and there's racism... Some people mentioning they are blackcel.. Oh look I am whitecel, so fucking what?

You ironically answered the question inside the question, but since you've never been black (or maybe you are being disingenuous here idk) you can't see it.

You said "if you are GOOD LOOKING", well guess what, dark skin is perceived as a negative trait in relation to looks. You know that cliche phrase "Tall, Dark and Handsome", women don't mean black guy dark, they mean tanned caucasian dark. So you literally answered why it matters if you are black, you're less attractive by default, you could take a man with the exact same physical features that's white, and make him black (photoshop or something) and the white version will get rated as more attractive BY ALL RACES OF WOMEN like 90% of the time.
Why does Morgan Freeman doesn't cry about being black?

You are not less attractive as a black man. If you look manly enough and pretty enough you will get laid as a black man. Why does every EE slut wants an ethnic? There was an Asian experiment in Poland and he got shit tons of matches asking him out.. Ohh muh ethniccel..

Simple, if you install tinder as a GOOD LOOKING black man, you will get matches and you will get laid, also lol 90%.. Fucking bullshit.

Last edited:
Why does Morgan Freeman doesn't cry about being black?

Idk....... maybe it has something to do with being 6′ 2″....... wealthy........ and being high status..... you know shit like that lol. Now introduce the white equivalent of morgan freeman and see who gets more dates, are you getting the point, were not saying no black man is attractive, were saying ITS HARDER TO BE SEEN AS ATTRACTIVE WHEN YOU'RE BLACK. That's an undeniable fact.

Read this post here, it explains my entire reasoning on this, on why being black as an incel is harder
Quoted from @BlkPillPres
FTFY

Unlike with JBW (Just Be White) where the attractiveness of whiteness is INHERENT TO SIMPLY BEING WHITE
JBB (Just Be Black) requires that you "act like a nigger" and/or be physically well endowed (have a big dick)

So no, blacks don't have it easy, we have it worse than every other race because were the only race that is EXPECTED TO BE PHYSICALLY SUPERIOR, so when you can't meet that standard is like "you aren't really a black man", its literally like you failed at being the race you were born as. Currycels and Ricecels don't face that level of judgement because everyone already expects them to have small dicks and be short and weak, you didn't "fail at being your race" if you are physically inferior, if anything you simply just "fit the race you were born as", and that initself makes you be perceived better.

Not to mention your women aren't the biggest size queens of them all (black women) so dating outside your race isn't your only optoin, if you are a short black guy with an average to below average penis size dating within your race is a fools game, especially if you are well spoken and don't "act like a nigger".

Unless you are physically deformed, no other kind of incel has it worse than black incels, I repeat again, WHEN YOU FAIL TO MEET STANDARDS OF PHYSICAL SUPERIORITY YOU MERELY JUST FAILED AS A MAN, WHEN WE FAIL TO MEET THOSE STANDARDS WE FAILED AT BEING A MAN AND AT BEING A MEMBER OF OUR OWN RACE LOL. Because there are higher standards to be met as being a black man due to various stereotypes like BBC (Big Black Cock).

Its harder dating as an ethnic on the whole, but dating as a black man is a whole different ball game, being black is more than being a race anymore, its BEING A PERSONA - (cocky, physically fit - abs is basically a must, big dick, can dance, good at socializing, "cool and trendy", aggressive, etc)

This is why there's such a thing as "acting black" or in black communities when a black man or woman speaks proper english they get told they are "acting white", because "acting black" is actually a thing, being black is a persona in these times, and if you can't fit the persona you are basically ostracized by your own race and not really considered a part of it.

Being an attractive black male is so much more than simply being black (its a persona), while being an attractive white male ONLY REQUIRES BEING WHITE, it merely is about displaying Caucasoid features, the European standard of beauty which is currently hailed as a universal fact around the globe.

To summarize:
JBW (Just Be White) = LITERALLY JUST BE WHITE
JBB (Just Be Black) = Be preferably tall, muscular, "cool and trendy", expected to be able to dance and socialize, expected to have a big penis (BBC), etc

Last edited:
being black most definitely ensures that no one will ever find you trustworthy. even the loud mouthed "anti-racist" leftist whites spout their crap just to virtue signal, nothing more. they're just as racist as any other white man.

im mixed white/black and i find that this applies to me as well

Idk....... maybe it has something to do with being 6′ 2″....... wealthy........ and being high status..... you know shit like that lol. Now introduce the white equivalent of morgan freeman and see who gets more dates, are you getting the point, were not saying no black man is attractive, were saying ITS HARDER TO BE SEEN AS ATTRACTIVE WHEN YOU'RE BLACK. That's an undeniable fact.

Read this post here, it explains my entire reasoning on this, on why being black as an incel is harder

Being an attractive black male is so much more than simply being black (its a persona), while being an attractive white male ONLY REQUIRES BEING WHITE, it merely is about displaying Caucasoid features, the European standard of beauty which is currently hailed as a universal fact around the globe.

To summarize:
JBW (Just Be White) = LITERALLY JUST BE WHITE
JBB (Just Be Black) = Be preferably tall, muscular, "cool and trendy", expected to be able to dance and socialize, expected to have a big penis, etc
What do you think, what rating do you need to be to get laid as black and white? Does 4/10 for white is alright and 6/10 for a black guy?

WHY DID HE MENTION HE IS BLACK? DOES THIS RELATE TO INCELDOM? NO.

2vk0xaNUQgCdVOLIH6GExQ.png

Yes, racism exists.. but again there's inceldom and there's racism... Some people mentioning they are blackcel.. Oh look I am whitecel, so fucking what?
Many post here don’t relate to inceldom, do you tell them to fuck off aswell? All he was asking if blackcels if they experience this problem. If you’re tired of race post make a feedback thread.

Many post here don’t relate to inceldom, do you tell them to fuck off aswell? All he was asking if blackcels if they experience this problem. If you’re tired of race post make a feedback thread.
Just ignore him he’s not even incel he comes here to larp

Then we need more strict moderation, for example when we had @Kointo as a janitor, many non related inceldom posts went to off topic, even some of mine and I find that to be very good. I am tired of all the ethniccels sparking a new JBW theory because obviously it's bullshit and does not help anyone. Send me a 6.5 or 7 black guy and 6.5 or 7 white guy, I will do an experiment and I will prove this theory is bullshit and ironically you are the part of JBW theory. We still have more white incels than ethnic incels..

I won't make a thread.. Too many ethniccels lookism trolls on incels already with their army.

Also give me thread links that don't really relate to inceldom.

What do you think, what rating do you need to be to get laid as black and white? Does 4/10 for white is alright and 6/10 for a black guy?

I would more say being black makes you a rank lower by default, take two average looking men with average income and status (5/5)

The black guy will be seen by women (especially white women) as 4/5 by default just for being black, the white guy will be seen as average 5/5, the black guy would have to be muscular or have high social status or money, etc in order to get to be on par with the average looking white guy. He'd need to have other factors to bump up his rank.

Oh an introducing location into it just makes it even more harder, lets say that same average looking white guy goes to a country like thailand, he instantly becomes a 6/10 without even trying just for having Caucasoid features, especailly if he has unusually colored eyes, that average looking black guy is now a fucking 3/10 because in a lot of asian cultures dark skin is seen as a negative trait (especially in japan, its seen as a sign that you have to do physical labor therefore not wealthy or successful, being out in the sun doing physical labor leads to having more tanned skin - historical context of the origin of this). So there are even cultural aspects to this.

Now what could be a "draw" to women is the perception of them thinking he has a bigger dick than the white guy (BBC myth), now what happens when they find out they both basically have the same sized penis......... are you getting the point. The only thing black guys have going for them is the BBC meme and its a DOUBLE EDGED SWORD, because it can make women show a "false interest" in you under the perception that she can get railed by some big dick, but when she finds out its average you're fucked, you get instantly demoted by a ton of ranks.

There is practically no place we can go where we have it "easier", being black and attractive ISN'T INHERENT TO BEING BLACK, being white and attractive IS INHERENT TO BEING WHITE. Even right now I'm working on slimming down to get abs (bought a scale recently) and after I get fit I'm moving on to PE exercises and extender products, guess why, BECAUSE THAT'S THE KIND OF SHIT AVERAGE/BELOW AVERAGE BLACK MEN HAVE TO DO TO EVEN STAND A CHANCE. If I can't increase my dick size (currently just 5 inches), get muscular/toned, etc then I don't even count, a lanklet or even a manlet white guy who just has "good hair" or "nice skin" or "nice eyes" without even trying has me beat.

Last edited:
The funniest ones are when you are walking past a person about to use a public ATM and you see them start worrying and spazzing out, might I add I'm walking wearing a shit and tie, smiling with my just bought lunch in my had and its in broad daylight XD.

I usually just start fucking with them to be honest, I start to speed up and walk faster towards them and watch them freak out and fumble around, then when I reach close to them I slow down and walk past them and say something non-chalant like - "good afternoon".

This shit happens all the time to black guys, you kinda just get used to it, mind you I'm not even intimidating looking, 5'7", not really muscular, currently have a pot belly (working on that), don't have an aggressive looking face either. I think one black pill black males need to accept is that dark skin BY ITSELF IS INHERENTLY INTIMIDATING AND UNAPPEALING, so by default were perceived as more aggressive and less attractive than lighter skinned males.

I would more say being black makes you a rank lower by default, take two average looking men with average income and status (5/5)

The black guy will be seen by women as 4/5 by default just for being black, the white guy will be seen as average 5/5, the black guy would have to be muscular, have high social status or money, etc in order to get to be on par with the average looking white guy.

Oh an introducing location into it just makes it even more harder, lets say that same average looking white guy goes to a country like thailand, he instantly becomes a 6/10 without even trying just for having Caucasoid features, especailly if he has unusually colored eyes, that average looking black guy is now a fucking 3/10 because in a lot of asian cultures dark skin is seen as a negative trait (especially in japan, its seen as a sign that you have to do physical labor therefore not wealthy or successful, being out in the sun and having more tanned skin). So there are even cultural aspects to this.

Now what could be a "draw" to women is the perception of them thinking he has a bigger dick than the white guy (BBC myth), now what happens when they find out they both basically have the same sized penis......... are you getting the point. The only thing black guys have going for them is the BBC meme and its a DOUBLE EDGED SWORD, because it can make women show a "false interest" in you under the perception that she can get railed by some big dick, but when she finds out its average you're fucked, you get instantly demoted by a ton of ranks.

There is practically no place we can go where we have it "easier", being black and attractive ISN'T INHERENT TO BEING BLACK, being white and attractive IS INHERENT TO BEING WHITE. Even right now I'm working on slimming down to get abs (bought a scale recently) and after I get fit I'm moving on to PE exercises and extender products, guess why, BECAUSE THAT'S THE KIND OF SHIT AVERAGE/BELOW AVERAGE BLACK MEN HAVE TO DO TO EVEN STAND A CHANCE. If I can't increase my dick size (currently just 5 inches), get muscular/toned, etc then I don't even count, a lanklet or even a manlet white guy who just has "good hair" or "nice skin" or "nice eyes" without even trying has me beat.

Send me a 6.5 or 7 black guy and 6.5 or 7 white guy, I will do an experiment and I will prove this theory is bullshit

Also black people get more matches in EE countries than whites but I will doing this experiment in UK.

typica priveleged white shutting down minorities protests

I havent experienced any legit racism in a while. DFepends on where you live. There was only one time where I was in a store and the owner was watching me like a hawk, but I think that was more due to me being a teenager than me being black.

Send me a 6.5 or 7 black guy and 6.5 or 7 white guy, I will do an experiment and I will prove this theory is bullshit

Also black people get more matches in EE countries than whites but I will doing this experiment in UK.
Do it ur self fagget . And link me the post.

yeah it sucks that everyone thinks we are superhuman from birth. not all of us are built like LeBron james

This is why i fucking hate racism all it does is put false stereotypes on a group of people and the stereotype for black people when it comes to women is that they slay to any black incel that stereotype is just a big slap to the face

its tough being a nigga in this day and age. martin luther king jr didnt die for this injustices

Daily reminder that blacks can't be incel

All blacks are higher than curries on the foodchain and face it, white women are crazy for black guys.

Cope all you want, but only curries should be given government issued girlfriends since there is a massive supply of thirsty white women for black "incels".

Daily reminder that blacks can't be incel

All blacks are higher than curries on the foodchain and face it, white women are crazy for black guys.

Cope all you want, but only curries should be given government issued girlfriends since there is a massive supply of thirsty white women for black "incels".
Find me a gf then

come to UK, some polish whore will happily let you impregnate her and so will her friends.

Even English girls will have sex with you if you got a BBC.
If only if this were true. I can’t be that easy

If only if this were true. I can’t be that easy
Look man, as an Asian male, i would get cops called on me for even walking near a Stacy.

In Europe and most parts of USA, a black male, even a ugly one as long as he has dick over 6.5inches can run a train on white girls and other types of women.

Blacks have a unique selling point, in a way its even racist. A lot of women have a taboo about being dominating by black gorillas, to them it's like bestiality but with humans tehehehehe.

Of course some blacks are truecel and ugly as fuck with a small dick.

But average 4/10 or above black males just cannot be incel. It's not even possible for it to happen in the west.

Look man, as an Asian male, i would get cops called on me for even walking near a Stacy.

In Europe and most parts of USA, a black male, even a ugly one as long as he has dick over 6.5inches can run a train on white girls and other types of women.

Blacks have a unique selling point, in a way its even racist. A lot of women have a taboo about being dominating by black gorillas, to them it's like bestiality but with humans tehehehehe.

Of course some blacks are truecel and ugly as fuck with a small dick.

But average 4/10 or above black males just cannot be incel. It's not even possible for it to happen in the west.
Well I don’t qualify since my dick isn’t over 6.5

my bad then, it's over for you.

Maybe if it's still over 6inchs with a good girth would still make it look big...
I have good girth just not over 6. Either way my face will be the determining factor.

Simple, if you install tinder as a GOOD LOOKING black man, you will get matches and you will get laid, also lol 90%.. Fucking bullshit.

Ok

I once installed tinder and got zero matches. Miss me with this tacit racism apologia