Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s over for blackcels

He would’ve been an above average for rice if he breathed right and worked out

and wouldnt have needed arranged marriage

He would’ve been an above average for rice if he breathed right and worked out
It's crazy how I turned out ugly as shit for no reason at all it's like the sky wanted me to fail

It's crazy how I turned out ugly as shit for no reason at all it's like the sky wanted me to fail
Same I’m the ugliest male in male in my family its not even close

Not officially deformed though

How are you gonna escape Cucklifornia. It's ironically the worst place to be for a ricecel.
I’ll leanmaxx and surgerymaxx and skinmaxx then geomaxx to singapore or taiwan

I’ll leanmaxx and surgerymaxx and skinmaxx then geomaxx to singapore or taiwan
Go taiwan, taiwanese han are recessed af with the exception of those with native ancestry, and they didn't grow as tall as the mainland chinese so competition will be super easy. Singapore is full of foreign changs

Go taiwan, taiwanese han are recessed af with the exception of those with native ancestry, and they didn't grow as tall as the mainland chinese so competition will be super easy. Singapore is full of foreign changs
Aight gotta learn more chinese though

I’m 5’10 with mtchink to slightly high tier potential and 6 inch pp is it gonna be good there after I maxx out everything

I’m 5’10 with mtchink to slightly high tier potential and 6 inch pp is it gonna be good there after I maxx out everything
Time to slay recessed noodlewhores. Unfortunately my phenotype is fucking hated there, they don't want mma ogrecels like me only kpopmaxxed prettyboys. Good thing I can go to nordic or slavic countries doe.

Imagine being black and incel, purgatory

The majority of the moderation staff here including the founder are black.

I know there are many blackcels

But the incel stereotype is usually that of a white nerd

If you are black and incel I am sure that it is impossible for normies to take you seriously

I know there are many blackcels

But the incel stereotype is usually that of a white nerd

If you are black and incel I am sure that it is impossible for normies to take you seriously
Normies think incels are white nerds. IN reality incels are mostly asian and slavic (because those are the two races whose women refuse to date them).

Normies think incels are white nerds. IN reality incels are mostly asian and slavic (because those are the two races whose women refuse to date them).
OH look I just found the solution to inceldom, since noodlewhores and slavwhores refuse to date their own race, and amwf is popular in ee while noodlewhores like whites more, asians can date slav foids and slav men can date noodlewhores. That would eliminate a good 50% of this forum

OH look I just found the solution to inceldom, since noodlewhores and slavwhores refuse to date their own race, and amwf is popular in ee while noodlewhores like whites more, asians can date slav foids and slav men can date noodlewhores. That would eliminate a good 50% of this forum
I thought that was asmasc cope

Don't know what they would do about indians and blacks though.

Time to slay recessed noodlewhores. Unfortunately my phenotype is fucking hated there, they don't want mma ogrecels like me only kpopmaxxed prettyboys. Good thing I can go to nordic or slavic countries doe.
I guess its basically the same thing

butterface but hypermasc body

if you got one

Idk, the abortions mad high
Because black woman are more likely to have adhd have shitty short term memory forget to take the pill and a dumb nigger IQ -90 debuff

Im done. I’m so fucking done. Chad gets everything while I get nothing. What’s the point of being black if the nigger women only want to reproduce with chads? The only reason people want niggers is because of my penis and that’s it. That’s literally fucking it. Not because of personality, not because of looks, only my 6 in her. People that say that “black people cant be incels” are clearly lying through their fucking teeth just to make people feel better.
Ovvveer