Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s over for blackcels

sonogonz

sonogonz

Stone Cold Nigcel
Im done. I’m so fucking done. Chad gets everything while I get nothing. What’s the point of being black if the nigger women only want to reproduce with chads? The only reason people want niggers is because of my penis and that’s it. That’s literally fucking it. Not because of personality, not because of looks, only my 6 in her. People that say that “black people cant be incels” are clearly lying through their fucking teeth just to make people feel better.

Last edited:
Do you have a 6" BBC?

Mogs me

Fuck my shitty black life. If only actual niggers would stop killing and beautify beautiful black queens I probably would’ve ascended. But nooooooo their monkey brains can’t fuction right and now I spend my time as black incel in a group of incels.

cope sheebons are loyal to their own race

Attachments

• 1652734249278.png
    1652734249278.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 48
Maybe it’s just a me issue ngl

I can't even have a bbc.
I have 0 everything.

Fuck my shitty black life. If only actual niggers would stop killing and beautify beautiful black queens I probably would’ve ascended. But nooooooo their monkey brains can’t fuction right and now I spend my time as black incel in a group of incels.
lol

Im done. I’m so fucking done. Chad gets everything while I get nothing. What’s the point of being black if the nigger women only want to reproduce with chads? The only reason people want niggers is because of my penis and that’s it. That’s literally fucking it. Not because of personality, not because of looks, only my 6 in her. People that say that “black people cant be incels” are clearly lying through their fucking teeth just to make people feel better.
At least they want you for something us rices are obedient servants and nothing else and they instantly neutralize us if we do anything to disturb social harmony

Why are you referring to yourself with "my"? Foids want you ? :feelswhere:

Try going into the jungle. Black people's natural habitat I'm sure you'll find a gf there

At least they want you for something us rices are obedient servants and nothing else and they instantly neutralize us if we do anything to disturb social harmony
RIP to my rice niggas

I only like black women for their looks really, I wouldn’t be interested in dating one unless she was a sophisticated black like me and rejects degenerate hood and gangster culture.

I only like black women for their looks really, I wouldn’t be interested in dating one unless she was a sophisticated black like me and rejects degenerate hood and gangster culture.
black women only like thugs that are 100% going to kill them. Big L was right when he said that most negresses will date you if you have cash and/or a gangbanger. If you don’t have either they won’t bat an eye to you.

Mogs be for being black

Im white and 6in youre not that special

7b1

Biji kurdistan @Ron.Belgrade

my taste is only black women tho
You have to expand your options on that is what I’m saying, personally idgaf about the race, you shouldn’t either cause you’re gonna run into problems.

You have to expand your options on that is what I’m saying, personally idgaf about the race, you shouldn’t either cause you’re gonna run into problems.
ok true true maybe i should expand my taste in women

Black birth rate is doing fine

Their abortion rate isn't high enough.
It probably will be after awhile, at least in America, the elites are just gonna find away tk get them to stop having children like they’re doing with White People

BBC is atlst 7-7.5

And most asian americans here are either nerdy phd stock (like me) or hong kong coolies

If my dad were more NT he wouldve ascended fr

But he was an absolute studycel

Sometimes both as well