Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For my Blackcels Only

In Europe and most parts of USA, a black male, even a ugly one as long as he has dick over 6.5inches can run a train on white girls and other types of women.
I'm ugly as sin but I have a 7 incher, teach me the way to get laid despite my ugliness.

What the fuck is that haircut
I call it the "Final fantasy"

it grew out of that shape since then though and I'm too high inhib to go to a barber again

IMG 4672

Lol. You're one to talk with 4000 tinder matches. A ethnic with your equivalent rating couldn't even dream of getting that many anywhere

The funniest ones are when you are walking past a person about to use a public ATM and you see them start worrying and spazzing out, might I add I'm walking wearing a shit and tie, smiling with my just bought lunch in my had and its in broad daylight XD.

I usually just start fucking with them to be honest, I start to speed up and walk faster towards them and watch them freak out and fumble around, then when I reach close to them I slow down and walk past them and say something non-chalant like - "good afternoon".

This shit happens all the time to black guys, you kinda just get used to it, mind you I'm not even intimidating looking, 5'7", not really muscular, currently have a pot belly (working on that), don't have an aggressive looking face either. I think one black pill black males need to accept is that dark skin BY ITSELF IS INHERENTLY INTIMIDATING AND UNAPPEALING, so by default were perceived as more aggressive and less attractive than lighter skinned males.
You're black? Never would have guessed it kek

Im not black but have experienced this shit all the time. Plus I go to a heavily white uni and its fucking rage fuel when these instances occur.

Once I was skating to class and this old fat white guy told me to get off and I couldn't skate there yet a few steps later a white guy skating passes by. Then I told him "how about that guy" and he was just like "you can't get them all". Fucking racist white bastard wanted to deck him so hard especially since he made all that shit up about skating not being allowed since their is no fucking sign prohibiting it and many students do it. It also hasn't been my first time either I get shit all the time from old white guys when I skate kek. "U gunna mesh up me proPerti" kek. Fuck outta here.

Also its funny cause my school is liberal af yet you can still feel racial tensions at times kek. Once had a bitch thinking I was following her just cause we were walking the same route. Like we lived in the dorms next to each so it was only obvious we would take the same route. Dumb bitch thought she was slick making a random turn just to spin around to see me, she had her phone out too kek. Too top it off it was fucking day time like bitch who the fuck gets raped at 8 am. GOD THAT SHIT PISSED ME OFF!

You're black? Never would have guessed it kek
Physically yes, "culturally" no, I like your comment because it proves my point when I say being black is a persona as opposed to just being a race in these modern times, especailly when it pertains to dating. There are certain characteristics in ones speech, attitude, etc that people look for to determine you are black, dating as a black guy is fucked, because most women just want "the nigger" black guy, and if you don't fit that stereotype they'll be drier than the Sahara.

like bitch who the fuck gets raped at 8 am. GOD THAT SHIT PISSED ME OFF!

Lol I'm dying here, best post to read before I fall asleep.

Physically yes, "culturally" no, I like your comment because it proves my point when I say being black is a persona as opposed to just being a race in these modern times, especailly when it pertains to dating. There are certain characteristics in ones speech, attitude, etc that people look for to determine you are black, dating as a black guy is fucked, because most women just want "the nigger" black guy, and if you don't fit that stereotype they'll be drier than the Sahara.
Yeah I realized I was proving your point when I said that, stereotypes are really hard to shake off. Its ingrained in us to use them in order to predetermine how people are

come to UK, some polish whore will happily let you impregnate her and so will her friends.

Even English girls will have sex with you if you got a BBC.
I don’t
Im not black but have experienced this shit all the time. Plus I go to a heavily white uni and its fucking rage fuel when these instances occur.

Once I was skating to class and this old fat white guy told me to get off and I couldn't skate there yet a few steps later a white guy skating passes by. Then I told him "how about that guy" and he was just like "you can't get them all". Fucking racist white bastard wanted to deck him so hard especially since he made all that shit up about skating not being allowed since their is no fucking sign prohibiting it and many students do it. It also hasn't been my first time either I get shit all the time from old white guys when I skate kek. "U gunna mesh up me proPerti" kek. Fuck outta here.

Also its funny cause my school is liberal af yet you can still feel racial tensions at times kek. Once had a bitch thinking I was following her just cause we were walking the same route. Like we lived in the dorms next to each so it was only obvious we would take the same route. Dumb bitch thought she was slick making a random turn just to spin around to see me, she had her phone out too kek. Too top it off it was fucking day time like bitch who the fuck gets raped at 8 am. GOD THAT SHIT PISSED ME OFF!
that is top level rage fuel , I feel ur pain not just blackcels but all ethinics will experience it .

I don’t

that is top level rage fuel , I feel ur pain not just blackcels but all ethinics will experience it .
yup dark latino cel checking in