Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For me, some people in this forum are completely blind by the frustration that comes with being an incel.

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
I understand how terrible it is to be a kissless, virgin, rejected, ugly, abomination, nobody wants to be around person (after all, I experience these things). Although I think we can't let frustration turn us into the monsters that society wants us to be, so they can justify all the bad things they do against us. I don't think incels should hate women because of rejection, or worse, be racist, misanthropic, and evil. Life is terrible, I know. But I see a lot of victim mentality in this environment, like, some people saying they suffer more than any person that has ever lived. It's too much, you're just being incoherent if you think like that.

This world is just random, we're born like these simply because we aren't lucky enough, that's all. There are no real rules, everything that is happening now wasn't set by society or rich people, it's just how the universe operates. That being said, we can't just sit and complain about our existence, or ignore the truth and become biased people just because we live like trash, acting in this way is opposed of Blackpill. That's not right, we have to try to change the way people view inceldom, otherwise, it's going to be like this forever.

Remember: nobody cares about our lives, if you suffer nobody is going to care, if you stay at this website saying mean and edgy things, remember that nobody is reading, they are just living their lives while you root. None of this is gonna make your life good, not even going ER and releasing your anger, Elliot himself did not solve a damn thing doing that, he just died while his CHAD counterparts laughed at him while fucking stacies for the rest of their lives.

We have to be actives and find a solution for all this shit, we must do something about it. Even with all the odds against me, I have to try to beat the system in some way, I don't accept having been born just to be a crying victim, I've got too much of this.

I just want to be happy.

I’m not going to harm anyone but I do despise society.

Although I think we can't let frustration turn us into the monsters that society wants us to be, so they can justify all the bad things they do against us.
Imagine thinking appeasing soyciety will ever help us.

The pain of inceldom will always be there no matter what. You’re always gonna see young couples and people getting to live the life you wanted to so badly. It’s EXTREMELY hard not to be bitter and feel good when that pain is there and there’s nothing good in your life to make it better. You can make money and cope but you will still feel empty, alone, and in pain

some people saying they suffer more than any person that has ever lived. It's too much, you're just being incoherent if you think like that.
I'm the only person who has
That being said, we can't just sit and complain about our existence
I have the right to complain now that i tried my best at life
we have to try to change the way people view inceldom, otherwise, it's going to be like this forever.
Gotta ban all the rapists and pedos
Remember: nobody cares about our lives, if you suffer nobody is going to care, if you stay at this website saying mean and edgy things, remember that nobody is reading, they are just living their lives while you root. None of this is gonna make your life good
Not trying to make it better
We have to be actives and find a solution for all this shit, we must do something about it. Even with all the odds against me, I have to try to beat the system in some way
There's no reason to live when your passion is already passed due.
I don't accept having been born just to be a crying victim, I've got too much of this.
Never did that
I just want to be happy.
I'm afraid of what being happy feels like again

It ain't easy that's for sure

What sort of solution do you propose? I don't think there is one tbh. Like you said, I think we just have to accept this reality as it is. I've already made peace with my inceldom. It's worse when you're fighting in vain.

There’s no solution. There’s no hope. The only thing we can do is to accept our fate and try to focus on our copes. If people want to complain I have no problem with it. It’s only going to get worse.

The only thing that will make you truly happy is to escape inceldom and get sex, gf’s, people that like being around you. It’s an inherent biological desire, everything else is cope. Inceldom is especially torturous because what you’re missing is shoved in your face everywhere you go. Incels are literally living in a dystopian nightmare.

The pain of inceldom will always be there no matter what. You’re always gonna see young couples and people getting to live the life you wanted to so badly. It’s EXTREMELY hard not to be bitter and feel good when that pain is there and there’s nothing good in your life to make it better. You can make money and cope but you will still feel empty, alone, and in pain
He sounds very cucked

new mods would like to feed into every negative stereotype perpetuated by the media and glowies, probably because they are glowies themselves. The average incel is just as you describe they should be. Average guys trying to get by with a bad hand.

I say all those things because, well, what else is there to do? :feelsjuice: Nothing will ever change besides our copes

it's soyciety fault and we're rightly upset

I understand how terrible it is to be a kissless, virgin, rejected, ugly, abomination, nobody wants to be around person (after all, I experience these things). Although I think we can't let frustration turn us into the monsters that society wants us to be, so they can justify all the bad things they do against us. I don't think incels should hate women because of rejection, or worse, be racist, misanthropic, and evil. Life is terrible, I know. But I see a lot of victim mentality in this environment, like, some people saying they suffer more than any person that has ever lived. It's too much, you're just being incoherent if you think like that.

This world is just random, we're born like these simply because we aren't lucky enough, that's all. There are no real rules, everything that is happening now wasn't set by society or rich people, it's just how the universe operates. That being said, we can't just sit and complain about our existence, or ignore the truth and become biased people just because we live like trash, acting in this way is opposed of Blackpill. That's not right, we have to try to change the way people view inceldom, otherwise, it's going to be like this forever.

Remember: nobody cares about our lives, if you suffer nobody is going to care, if you stay at this website saying mean and edgy things, remember that nobody is reading, they are just living their lives while you root. None of this is gonna make your life good, not even going ER and releasing your anger, Elliot himself did not solve a damn thing doing that, he just died while his CHAD counterparts laughed at him while fucking stacies for the rest of their lives.

We have to be actives and find a solution for all this shit, we must do something about it. Even with all the odds against me, I have to try to beat the system in some way, I don't accept having been born just to be a crying victim, I've got too much of this.

I just want to be happy.
Foids are so bloody overrated

Soy post, but I somehow agree

I don't think incels should hate women because of rejection, or worse, be racist, misanthropic, and evil. Life is terrible, I know.
Incels should hate women because they're irrational, superficial, mean, abusive, egoistical, hypergamous, cock-riding bitches who refuse to settle down for good males just because of looks.

But I see a lot of victim mentality in this environment, like, some people saying they suffer more than any person that has ever lived.
Victim mentality on a forum full of victims? Oh my gooosh ....

There are no real rules, everything that is happening now wasn't set by society or rich people, it's just how the universe operates.
This is very very very very stupid. There ARE rules and they ARE set by society, nature and rich people.

That being said, we can't just sit and complain about our existence, or ignore the truth and become biased people just because we live like trash, acting in this way is opposed of Blackpill.
Yes we can.
Bluepilled coper mentality, probably of young age.
You still have to learn alot about life.