Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For manlets: Leg-Lengthening Surgery

Stalin

Stalin

infinite deadlock
★★★★
Well, most hobbits probably are well aware already that there is a certain therapy to add up to 4..8cm of height.

Anyone considers this?

After reading some facts about heightpill I'am seriously thinking that maybe adding like 3..4cm will compensate my 4/10(less than average) bald face in some way(followed by a "thugmaxxing"/gymmaxxing).

Did some research just now, and in my slavlands it costs about 20k per year of accomodation including surgery.

I can read and post back more on the topic if anyway is really interested - let me know.

I'd just recommend lifts, that surgery is beyond hardcore. Especially if you're not a gigamanlet and just 5'7/5'8.

Last edited:
Femcels consider this on the same level as losing weight

I heard they can fuck up your legs pretty badly. It's a fairly barbaric surgery tbh

Yeah, the surgery is beyond hardcode - right now I'am reading their forum and some foids(there are males too) which are going through this are literally in pain for months, living on suppression drugs & injections.

They are primary doing this to correct legs, but some go for height increase too.
I heard they can fuck up your legs pretty badly. It's a fairly barbaric surgery tbh

True.

"In the US, leg-lengthening surgery costs about $85,000 and only a few American doctors perform the procedure. That's why an increasing number of medical tourists travel to Russia to undergo this cosmetic enhancement, where it costs around $16,000."

It should be free for men below 6ft tbh. This and jaw surgery.

Men have to literally cut off their bones and pull them apart to be desirable to foids. Meanwhile landwhale goblinas smv mog LLmaxed manlets to andromeda and back

Yeah, the surgery is beyond hardcode - right now I'am reading their forum and some foids(there are males too) which are going through this are literally in pain for months, living on suppression drugs & injections.

They are primary doing this to correct legs, but some go for height increase too.

True.
Do the nerves and muscles need to be reattached?

Aep8o6g

Men have to literally cut off their bones and pull them apart to be desirable to foids. Meanwhile landwhale goblinas smv mog LLmaxed manlets to andromeda and back

Stryde surgery is not that bad

I continue to read the local forum on this, and it is HUGE: there are foids for several years straight into the therapy with the journals of their looksmaxxing "adventure".

Most are already top attractive sluts with the curve legs being the only problem.

Probably they all will go for top beta for his millions after.

Problem is so much of it is based on the uncontrollable...healing. That is where the x-factor makes so many regret it.

terrible suggestion. Not only is it very costly, its also extremely painful. Also, it carries risks, as if it goes wrong you might not be able to walk ever again or even worse, you might die if it goes very badly. All of that just to add 3 inches to your height? not worth it, better to wear lifts.

wont make any difference being 5'6. i dont want leg pain for the rest of my coping life

This surgery is brutal. It's like something out of WW1.
Here's a less compressed image, some of the text is almost impossible to read on your image.

IBxEuef

This comic is brutal because it implies he's still a manlet even after LL. He has to use lifts to be "6'1" in shoes" which means he's barely 5'10" barefoot after the surgery. BRUTAL. He went from a subhuman gigamanlet to subhuman manlet or average height guy at best, but obviously that's beside the main point.

A year of suffering, $30k+ in some shithole country, incredible amount of pain and risk, all for nothing. He's also probably going to have complications and pain when he's older. He can't run fast, jump high or work out his legs and he still has to wear lifts to be above average height.

This comic is a work of art and that last panel is one of the funniest things that came out of the blackpill "community." The look on his face with the recessed chin, NW2 hair and gay alien skull actually made me laugh out loud like a maniac. Brutal dickpill, as well.

Last edited:
terrible suggestion.

What the fk is wrong with you? I do not suggest anything.
incredible amount of pain and risk, all for nothing.

The risk is not that incredible or the docs which practice this would be out of business/in the jail already.

all for nothing.

For minichadlite+ manlet, whose only problem is basically his height, it obviously adds ton of SMV so they take the risk.

Last edited:
Interesting will watch it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back