Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For IT Bros picture day since they dont believe we be Chads. I'm under 6ft, fat, bald and Indian and yet my life is still better than all of yours.

I AM CONSOOMING SPEED AND GLASS JERKING OFF ON IT AND GETTING 1000X MORE PLEASURE THAN NORMIES FUCKING EACH OTHER WITH THEIR SKINNY FAT STINKY DISGYSTUBG UGLY ABOMINATION BODIES (IN VID EO GAME)

Kind of proves the point these guys are extremely low status. Why would you need to brag to lonely, ugly and mentally ill guys that you live such an amazing life we could only be envious of? Who asked? Who the fuck cares about your life?

They seem to be suffering of some kind of weird self-importance. Reddit foids posting selfies for no apparent reason (obviously for validation and attention, they just don't want to admit they are attention whores), on one day they say they are completely average in looks and we incels aren't even ugly and its just our personality, on the next day they claim they are all such hot babes and how we incels are ugly goblins even though they dismiss lookism theory. Make up your minds. Actually don't, just stop stalking our forums you incel-obsessed mongrels, nobody fucking cares about your life.

Giving IT more attention is just feeding into their delusions, ignore them. Let the currycel cope as he's in denial about being a virgin.

that is one ugly curry lmfao

They actually all mog me, even the average ones. Guess I'm too ugly and unfit for this world:cryfeels:

They actually all mog me, even the average ones. Guess I'm too ugly and unfit for this world:cryfeels:
I face mog that curry man, but still foids would choose that fool over me because height> everything.

Giving IT more attention is just feeding into their delusions, ignore them. Let the currycel cope as he's in denial about being a virgin.
how do you assume that he is a virgin?

i just got him banned from soy reddit lmao

Screen Shot 2022 09 07 at 74441 AM

MOGGERS.IS... Life fuel week, history in the making :feelsdevil::ahegao::feelsaww:

I'd rather be a khhv shitskin blackpilled trucel
same tbh. i rather deal with the harsh truth than be bluepilled and endlessly deluding myself