Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For Iran. It's time to except that Persian women are worse than Noodle-whores

osman27

osman27

Banned
-
The head of Iranian royal family and Son of the late Shah of Iran Reza Pahlavi is openly being cucked by some French guy. His wife is openly having an affair with no fear of any consequences. This is mental to me. Iraniancels please explain this to me @Iranianoldcel @surreal @incelerated

View: https://twitter.com/ZahraHamidia/status/1619803037727592448?s=20&t=Qqdii1jBKxbw3Qoxy-imug

If this was any other Muslim country all her male relatives would be on her ass right now @abujihadalaustrali @NoMoreHope @moroccancel @Jotogo @MiSKiRaT @AsiaCel @manletogre @Made in Heaven @AsgardTheFatcel

:f: For our iranian brothers.

Edit: *Accept that Persian women are worse. It's over for Grammarcels too

Last edited:
This is why the Muslim revolution happened. I'm no expert on the matter but it seems like poetic justice that the Shah's son is being cucked. The Shah and his people were Western cocksuckers anyways.

that guy is middle aged chad

Iranians are cucked as fuck. they're trying to spread their degeneracy to other ethnicities within iran like kurds and baluchs

cuckold deserves this. @shahi

Brutally over for Iran if this is true.
Like surreal said this man is supposedly our savior and people are calling upon him to become the leader of the "revolution".

Brutally over for Iran if this is true.
Like surreal said this man is supposedly our savior and people are calling upon him to become the leader of the "revolution".
He is still with her according to the latest sources :fuk:
5CCD1425 1B6E 4935 8C86 C3EF0FCAFFDE

Present Iranianwhores are definitely not as much degenerate as Noodlewhores but can't say about the future Iranianwhores.

This happens when your people become Rafidhis.

I'm tired of females. Exhausted.

LA ILAH ILLA ALLAH WE'LL STICK TO OUR MANHAJ NO MATTER WHAT CUMDUMPSTERS AND CUCKS THINK OF IT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back