Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This Clip Of Jordan Peterson Perfectly Describes The Same Thing I Have Pointed Out With Race Obsessed White Incels

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/qTk-69f64KU?t=211

"I think generally people have things that are more within their personal purview, that are more difficult to deal with, and that they are avoiding, and that generally the way they avoid them is by adopting "pseudo-moralistic stances" on large scale social issues, so that they look good to their friends and their neighbors"

The only addition I'd add to that to fit the race copers, is that its not about how others perceive them, its about how they perceive themselves

They want to feel like "a part of something greater" and they want to "see themselves in a better light"

As incels we have so many different personal problems in our lives to worry about

We lack financial resources and opportunities, our looks make every aspect of our lives more difficult, there are so many different personal problems in our lives that we could be working on, BUT, these things would take years to change or improve and that's much more difficult than to focus on some large scale social issue (like "protecting muh race and securing its future") in which you realistically could never have any effect on

Just spamming forums and websites with rants and funny images is enough to make you feel like you are contributing (when you aren't), because you know full well there's nothing you can do

Its much easier to focus on issues that you know full well you could never change, and treat it like some kind of moral stance to pat yourself on the back for, than to work on INCEL PROBLEMS THAT ACTUALLY AFFECT YOUR LIFE IN A PERSONAL WAY

Think about it, how are you going to be a wage slave or a NEET but you spend time worrying about this "grand scale" social issue that a nobody like you could never make a difference in

Wouldn't it make more sense to focus on your finances?

Of course it would, but that's such a difficult problem that would take years to solve, so instead of focusing on that, they instead focus on large scale social issues that they can pat themselves on the back for, for merely "being in support of X side" (INSTANT GRATIFICATION + NO EFFORT REQUIRED)

Its a convenient little mental escape so that they don't have to work on their REAL LIFE PROBLEMS

Like Jordan has pointed out in this video though, this is something that most people tend to do, especially these days with all the virtue signally nonsense. So it isn't exclusive to incels or white incels or any group, but I just find it funny that incels of all people who claim to be "black pilled" and self aware and not "like normies" are falling for the same kind of mental gymnastics that normies do

Last edited:
You always talk about contribution - can you define what that means? I want to contribute. But I guess it means reading and reacting and responding. But I am too lazy to do that

Last edited:
You always talk about contribution - can you define what that means? I want to contribute. But I guess it means reading and reacting and responding. But I am too lazy to do that
Tbh ngl ddsrs

Race is an unhealthy cope. So is alcohol.

I hate alcohol but I find myself coping with it way too much.

I for one, wish blacks would stop robbing, killing and stealing. I also wish foids would stop being so prejudiced against Asian, Indian, and Middle eastern males (ethnic sub humans). I sometimes ponder if I would find black foids attractive if I didn't grow up in the anglosphere.

It is what it is, race is something the losers in a liberal diverse society cope with. For whatever reasons, usually involves an interplay between poverty, identity, politics, power, and sex.

Poor ugly whites, non-black ethnic males, and black females lose the hardest in a western Anglo liberal world order. That is why these groups are race obsessed. Biggest winners are white males, noodlewhores, and black males (the civil rights movement and BLM were not about civil rights or black lives, it was about black male desire to lessen the discrimination so that they can have access to non-black females, same with feminism, it was never about womens rights but the right of women to only mate with average to above average white males or not mate at all). I sometimes like to cope and say things like, well thats they're own undoing. But the truth is America will still be around. White America might be done for the most part but America will still be around. It might be a crime ridden shithole with pockets of rich gated communities but America will still be around.

Full blooded Asian males and black females will eventually get breeded out before anyone else in America and the world as time goes on for the next several hundred years and beyond.

Last edited:
Ah yes, because we should listen to morally superior Jewdan Peterson who has moral authority on everything. A man who encourages people to take antidepressants and benzodiazepines (shown to increase suicidal ideation, check the blackbox warning on every SSRI). A man who himself then got addicted to benzos and almost died if it weren't for special experimental treatment he got in Russia.
so that they look good to their friends and their neighbors
Quite the opposite. Try discussing racial topics with your normie friends and you will be met with resistance, unless they are like-minded, which is unlikely in this day and age as most people are brainwashed idiots.

Peterson is a cuck
&
Race Copers are a meme
:feelsjuice:

He's going on about SJW's tryna virtue signal, the racial supremacists on this site are just coping by hating other races cause it's cathartic as fuck to blame it all on the good for nothing niggers!

I think it should be obvious, for example, they keep going on and on about a "race war", they keep talking about the shit taking place in South Africa right now with Whites

Would any of these guys go out and fight in these situations?

NO

What about whats taking place in their own countries

Are any of these guys doing anything to stop whats happening, taking direct action, risking their lives?

NO

Its all talk, shit they can do comfortably behind their screens and pat themselves on the back for

the racial supremacists on this site are just coping by hating other races cause it's cathartic as fuck to blame it all on the good for nothing niggers!
this but add in jews.

He's going on about SJW's tryna virtue signal, the racial supremacists on this site are just coping by hating other races cause it's cathartic as fuck to blame it all on the good for nothing niggers!
That's exactly my point, but that's a waste of time, they obsess over this "cope" while their actual lives are rotting away. They don't obsess over their real life problems like that

you did not need to have introduced with peterson, it pretty much defeat the point as he has an entire cult of drones, still an interesting thread regardless

you did not need to have introduced with peterson, it pretty much defeat the point as he has an entire cult of drones, still an interesting thread regardless
I didn't need to, but I found it interesting to stumble upon a video where my own thoughts were expressed in such a succinct way, so I felt no need to "leave him out" and just steal the quote :feelskek:

I think it should be obvious, for example, they keep going on and on about a "race war", they keep talking about the shit taking place in South Africa right now with Whites

Would any of these guys go out and fight in these situations?

NO

What about whats taking place in their own countries

Are any of these guys doing anything to stop whats happening, taking direct action, risking their lives?

NO

Its all talk, shit they can do comfortably behind their screens and pat themselves on the back for
I am too low IQ can you please say who are "they" (I think you mean white incels obsessed about race) and what they are doing wrong? Do you mean the BBC love trend? Or which"large scale social issue" are you refering to? What happened in South Africa? And is the message now that one should take action about larger scale social issues or to focus on oneself and avoid talking about it? I am literally dumb, dont respond if it is too long I think most get what you mean.

With contribution I thought you mean contribution to the forum here

Last edited:
I am too low IQ can you please say who are "they" (I think you mean white incels obsessed about race)
Lol obviously yes I mean this group, the group is identified in the title

Poor ugly whites, non-black ethnic males
So this thred applies also for deathnics i.e. basically anyone who uses race to justify their inceldom? Tbh I see more ethnics complaining here about being ethnics than whites complaining about being cucked by arabs or blacks.

So TL;DR of this thread:

Dont use race as an argument you are incel and get the #grindset on

So this thred applies also for deathnics i.e. basically anyone who uses race to justify their inceldom? Tbh I see more ethnics complaining here about being ethnics than whites complaining about being cucked by arabs or blacks.

So TL;DR of this thread:

Dont use race as an argument you are incel and get the #grindset on
Whites getting cucked by ethnic males doesnt happen enmasse. Maybe in pockets of Sweden, Holland, Finland, UK, France. But in America, outside of poor white communities, not much breeding goes on with ethnic males and white females. As white American females are the most racially loyal.

White men dating, marrying, and casually fucking ethnic females while ethnic females worship them? Yes, that happens enmasse in America especially with noodlewhores. Doesn't matter where you go. The big cities, or the suburbs. The west, the American southwest, the east coast.

You name it.

White males are vastly preferred in online dating and in real life. Except for the poor ugly outlier whitecels here who don't benefit from JBW and cope with muh nationalism. As their competition are changs, chadpreets, tyrones, and chadriguez.

Last edited:
Whites getting cucked by ethnic males doesnt happen enmasse. Maybe in pockets of Sweden, Holland, Finland, UK, France. But in America, outside of poor white communities, not much breeding goes on with ethnic males and white females. As white American females are the most racially loyal.

White men dating, marrying, and casually fucking ethnic females while ethnic females worship them? Yes, that happens enmasse in America especially with noodlewhores. Doesn't matter where you go. The big cities, or the suburbs. The west, the American southwest, the east coast. You name it.
(scientifically) based facts. But according to this post if I understood correctly Asians in general and cucked Whites incidentally should not complain about racepill BECAUSE they cannot do anything about it and save themselves being as pragmatic as possible. Furthermore OP implies if I understood correctly that by not doing so the problems will just get worser.

To that I have to say I agree with OP but the conclusion that the problem will be solved is false. Basically the suffering of a hopeless existence will be alleviated, at best the problems can be outsorced and deferred by marrying a 3rd world toilet. A solution as in one gets what one wants is not possible on an institutional level

As opposed to what? Working on things that you have no control over? What am I supposed to "improve" as an incel? I can't fix my face, I can't cure my autism, what would you have me do? Shower more? This just reeks of soy.

As opposed to what? Working on things that you have no control over? What am I supposed to "improve" as an incel? I can't fix my face, I can't cure my autism, what would you have me do?
I would have you learn to read english, because the main thing every unattractive man should be primarily focused on is mentioned many times

YOUR FINANCES
We lack financial resources and opportunities
Think about it, how are you going to be a wage slave or a NEET but you spend time worrying about this "grand scale" social issue that a nobody like you could never make a difference in

Wouldn't it make more sense to focus on your finances?

If I woke up tomorrow and I saw 100K in my bank account, I'd make a farewell post and then delete my account lol

If find it alarming that you don't see how important of a resource money is, when its the only reason you have an internet connection to be on this forum, its the reason you have clothes, a place to sleep, entertainment, food, etc, money is the reason we have anything in life that we enjoy

In this day and age MONEY IS LIFE

I would have you learn to read english, because the main thing every unattractive man should be primarily focused on is mentioned many times

YOUR FINANCES
Eh, I read english just fine, I just lost interest in finishing about halfway through.