Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For how long can a loser cope?

xXnobodyXx

xXnobodyXx

Recruit
★★★
I have autism and am average in some things, but under average in most things. I can't drive and struggle with communication skills. I feel like most people are better than me at everything, and I barely function as a worker. I quit my last job because I was struggling so much that I was about to stab my boss. Now, I'm not sure if anyone will hire me with such poor communication skills. Are any of you in a similar situation? How much longer do you think you can keep going? I'm guessing I can only keep going for another 5 years or less

Try learning a language with Duolingo

Wow you had a job, your doing better than me.

dont worry, you did better than me because i quit within 1 week of joining

Have you tried speech therapy? It might help with communication skills, and about anything else, do your skills allow you to work remotely? That might help. Also, you need to find a random coping strategy, animals, gym, random easy skills might help a little, stay strong

Study to get a remote job

Do drugs

Have you tried speech therapy? It might help with communication skills, and about anything else, do your skills allow you to work remotely? That might help. Also, you need to find a random coping strategy, animals, gym, random easy skills might help a little, stay strong
I can speak properly, I just can't find what to say, I have really bad social skills and zero awareness to social cues, I don't know If I can work remotely, I've trying studying programming but I was bad at it too. I was in the gym but eventually depression hit me harder and I couldn't make the effort to go to the gym, mostly because people would talk to me and I was to anxious to talk back and that was eating me alive so now I'm unemployed, spending most of my time reading books about psychology searching for a way to change, I know I will probably fail, It is just another cope

Are you impulsive? I sometimes fear that I will harm some normgroids at work who do their usual normbully stuff.

When no cope can stimulate you in life anymore, kek

you need to force yourself into new experiences. that's probably the only thing thats going to help you. make yourself go ride a bus to another city for a few days, etc.

Are you impulsive? I sometimes fear that I will harm some normgroids at work who do their usual normbully stuff.
I'm kinda impulsive, punched some coworkers before, hurt myself before, I will try to be a good worker and civilized citizen one more time and that's it

you need to force yourself into new experiences. that's probably the only thing thats going to help you. make yourself go ride a bus to another city for a few days, etc.
Not trying to sound pity but in the state I'm into I can't see myself feeling something be it on china or paris, same shit with little differences in food and dresscode

I have autism and am average in some things, but under average in most things. I can't drive and struggle with communication skills. I feel like most people are better than me at everything, and I barely function as a worker. I quit my last job because I was struggling so much that I was about to stab my boss. Now, I'm not sure if anyone will hire me with such poor communication skills. Are any of you in a similar situation? How much longer do you think you can keep going? I'm guessing I can only keep going for another 5 years or less
you can rise high in these incel army ranks

Not trying to sound pity but in the state I'm into I can't see myself feeling something be it on china or paris, same shit with little differences in food and dresscode
as you go through the exact same motions day in and day out, jfl. try doing something faggot

work it thru and talk to brocels who understand

I'll post here when I finally snap and decide to kill myself. Probably will happen in the next 5 years, maybe more, maybe less... But one thing is for sure, it will happen. This world is too fucked up, I can't imagine enduring this cursed existence much longer

you can't cope as a loser

losing isn't human nature

Well I'm finally gonna start working again either on Sunday or Monday (depending on which job I choose) after over 4 months. The last job I had was a seasonal/temporary job and was the only job I worked until it ended. That was the only job I ever liked and of course I wasn't hired permanently. Anyway, even when I had a job I never did anything but work and come home. I spent most of my money on my sexual addiction online and unhealthy food. I also can't drive. I've been wanting to take the written driver's test but how the fuck does anyone read that book and remember enough shit to pass it? It seems impossible yet most people do it. I read through the road rules and signs sections but didn't retain any of it and that was a few months ago. Is the test just based on common sense like I think? Because there's no way people somehow remember all of that shit. Also, after seeing how many goddamn rules and signs I have to remember, driving seems stressful. It has to be based on common sense because I will not believe people remember every single road rule and sign their entire lives

I was in speech therapy in middle and high school and I still sound like a retard. I thought about getting into it again and taking it more seriously but it isn't free