Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For grovelingcels

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
This chico is groveling to come back to.is, mang. I guess the up and coming aew of inkwell forums just aint cutting it, and he wants to pull a cody rhodes and come back to the wwe of inkler forums, mang

Edit: pic uploading feature needs unfucking yet again but it’s about @blackpilloverdose, mang

who even is that guy

Who? Unironically, I remember the name, but I cannot remember their avi or reputation. I have an inkling that they were semi-important.
He had a pepe avi with black kalashnikov

oh, he's a post tranny

I remember that. He came back on the same day, not even 24 hours!

But then he was shortly banned again, not sure what the reason was - either requested or something else happened.
Well, he’s crying like a bitchmang on the other forum about wanting to come back and did an @ thread over there to other members who are members of both inkwell promotions, including me, to raise the issue over here to see if he can come back jfl

What do people do other there? Are they incels in denial or are they all HTN-MTN trying to ascend?
It’s pretty much a more lax version of this here wwe , mang. You wont be borderline permabanned like i am for trying to mix it up with a little fun & joking around from time to time, mang