Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment For every foid hating comment I will do 10 pushups each!

Doomed4ever

Doomed4ever

Recruit
★★★★
Yep everytime someone here posts a fact about foids (whatever you'd like) i will do 10 pushups for each of the comments. Let's see some raging comments on foids on how dumb and hypocritical they are. Lets goo buddy boyos i lost motivation for working out but today lets change it. Turn hatred for toilets into something productive

Foid choose the worst partners, convicts, good looking low lives or mad men, and then blame "men" in general for having disrespectful behaviors with them.

Foid choose the worst partners, convicts, good looking low lives or mad men, and then blame "men" in general for having disrespectful behaviors with them.
FUCK YEA FUCK EM TOILETS, 10 INCOMING

Foids bleed for approximately 3,500 days in a lifetime and push out 28 litres of blood

This is what happens when you don't do your pushups

I hate women.

I hate women.

I hate women.

looksmaxx.org
Go back with your redpilled bullshit
Fuck women by the way

We really need to start snipping clits off as revenge for being circumcised, fuck these whores

Can't trust women, they will change their behaviours any time.

This is what happens when you don't do your pushups

View attachment 891656
20230625 232802

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back