Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I only have hot water for 10 minutes will a foid still stay with me?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
When or if i manage to get a GF she can only shower for around 10 minutes, then the hot water will run out and it will become cold. Is this a problem? Will the foid leave me because i don't have hot water for long enough? I've heard that foids take really long showers, like 30 minutes. Will i need to spend alot of money to get a new boiler in order to get a foid satisfied for her to take long showers? I'm worried.

make sure the watER is extra hot for hER :feelsLSD:

You should drink 2L of water 1h before she comes and when she does ask her to open her mouth as wide as she could with tongue out and then pull the pants and put your golden liquid all over her hydrating her like she's have never experienced before. That's how you warm up your drinks.

Very bold of you.

I think you should worry about other things than hot water, like getting a girl interested in you in the first place

You should drink 2L of water 1h before she comes and when she does ask her to open her mouth as wide as she could with tongue out and then pull the pants and put your golden liquid all over her hydrating her like she's have never experienced before. That's how you warm up your drinks.
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

For Chad she will shower in ice cold glacial runoff.

The one thing you wont have to think about is getting her "wet" :panties:

When or if i manage to get a GF she can only shower for around 10 minutes, then the hot water will run out and it will become cold. Is this a problem? Will the foid leave me because i don't have hot water for long enough? I've heard that foids take really long showers, like 30 minutes. Will i need to spend alot of money to get a new boiler in order to get a foid satisfied for her to take long showers? I'm worried.
Its an ick, Foids love to shower so she will prolly leave