Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For Curries. Curry stacy with white normie

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
CrippledByLonelines

CrippledByLonelines

There is No Justice in History
-

"JBW isn't real bro, I am Trucel":feels:

Being white adds 3 points to your SMV simple as. Being ethnic/curry takes away 2 points from your SMV.

Using white normies as an excuse to call white truecels fakecels :feelskek:
Joined Mar 24, 2023 Posts 970
Do you think a curry normie would get a mayo stacy ?

Norst

"normie" "stacy"
"JBW"

Yeah that plays part, there's also the fact that other ethnicities don't find them as attractive, the other reason (this is more unique to my location) is that racemixing isn't common as compared to the US and UK.
Right, I also think the fact that other races of men not finding Indian women attractive plays another role.

doesn't do much in the big scheme of things, currywhores rarely racemix
I live here in SF/Silicon valley. 3-5 years I would 100% agree with you but now its different.

I see pajeetas with white males a lot more often than I saw before.

I don't spend as much time in Silicon valley but I hear from curry dudes that asian dudes actually land some pajeetas in San Jose/Fremont.

doesn't do much in the big scheme of things, currywhores rarely racemix
Bro, stop coping. That indian women was able to racemix because she is a med-passing curry. Most currywhores rarely racemix because they are too UGLY to do so.

In fact, the fact that this white guy stole a med-passing curry women from curry men is a massive blow to yall

He's good looking. Chadlite for sure.
i've noticed indian females tand to get better looking white males than noodlewhores do, why is that

I see noodles with neckbeard white types all the time but rarely see a currywhore with an ugly white, they're usually looksmatched

i've noticed indian females tand to get better looking white males than noodlewhores do, why is that

I see noodles with neckbeard white types all the time but rarely see a currywhore with an ugly white, they're usually looksmatched
Noodlewhores have extremely low standards when it comes to white men, so that makes sense actually

Just be Curry debunked :(

If you read further I'd answer that too

Indian men marry out more than Indian women in the U.S, the only race getting a massive blow are East Asian men where the stats of marrying out is at a large inverse but even that's slowing down in recent years
Indian males are able to marry out more because they have high paying jobs in the US. Marrying out doesn't mean shit, they get used up white foids who wouldn't touch an indian male in their college years

Caucasoid pheno?
Yep. Indian women are better options for white men who want a whiter child as well, which probably exists on a subconsious level. Hapas are less desirable than indo-europeans.

Bro, stop coping. That indian women was able to racemix because she is a med-passing curry. Most currywhores rarely racemix because they are too UGLY to do so.

In fact, the fact that this white guy stole a med-passing curry women from curry men is a massive blow to yall
That foid is not really Med passing. Look at her insta where she poses with family, they dark skinned. She just uses skin bleaching cream and make up to look lite skin.

she looks very different with zero make up best believe

I live here in SF/Silicon valley. 3-5 years I would 100% agree with you but now its different.

I see pajeetas with white males a lot more often than I saw before.

I don't spend as much time in Silicon valley but I hear from curry dudes that asian dudes actually land some pajeetas in San Jose/Fremont.

Wasn't this you lol ?

>patel
@CopingForBrutality thots on this gujrati rendi?:feelsohgod:

JFL at this thread

Being white adds 3 points to your SMV simple as. Being ethnic/curry takes away 2 points from your SMV.

depends on the ethnic. MENA and African are -1, Curry and Rice are -2. also she's a becky, definitely not a stacy.

How did that white normie got attracted to an ugly subhuman abo mutt currywomen?

That’s actually a good thing
Currywomen must be loyal to their race

Do you think it's because Indian culture doesn't allow them to racemix easily?
No its because indian girls are generally ugly so whites dont want them, unlike qt3.14 east asian girls

Also yes indian girls are generally quite satisfied with indian guys, compared to east asians girls.

Being loyal to your race cause you're too ugly to get anyone else is not a flex
Yes that’s actually natural
Nature made currywomen ugly so that they won’t cheat on other men of different races

Yeah ik Indian SMV is the absolute lowest, they just end up betabuxxing but what my original point was that we're not losing because our foids are dating out on high levels but rather our SMV Is just low.
Why don't curry men just date curry women if both y all's smv low....no one wants curry man no one wants curry foid...

Personally I think that European passing curry foids are pretty cute and European passing curries mog many nigs.
It's the south abo that brings down your image

Yes that’s actually natural
Nature made currywomen ugly so that they won’t cheat on other men of different races
Curry women do cheat though. Alot. In india, like 70% of married wives are said to cheat
Either way currywomen are loyal iam satisfied
They're loyal cause they're ugly. Again not a flex. This is no different than who rice cucks are "loyal" to asian women cause they can't get non-asian women

Curry women do cheat though. Alot. In india, like 70% of married wives are said to cheat

They're loyal cause they're ugly. Again not a flex. This is no different than who rice cucks are "loyal" to asian women cause they can't get non-asian women
Yes they are ugly so that it prevent them from chaeting
It’s actually a blessing from god

If I was a white man I will always have doubts about my wife cheating with ugly subhuman black monkeys cause white women are the most beautiful women on earth which actually a curse

Studies are just useless
You don’t know the reality of india
I lived in india for 15 years and guess if a women cheats her family will disown her

Most of the Indian women don’t cheat
You are delusional
U westerners believe deeply in stereotypes
Indian women in the west is a totally different subject
They are westernised
And more likely to do immoral acts
You already know they are ugly
So why do u doubt that they cheat?

Racemixxing is horrible than death

Racemixxing is horrible than death
You would benefit from it JFL
I lived in india for 15 years and guess if a women cheats her family will disown her

You are delusional
They are westernised
Nah ur wrong hut whatever I don't care to argue

You are delusional
They are westernised
"About 55% of married Indians have been unfaithful to their partner at least once, of which 56% are women, according to latest survey by Gleeden, India’s first extramarital dating app."
COPE

"About 55% of married Indians have been unfaithful to their partner at least once, of which 56% are women, according to latest survey by Gleeden, India’s first extramarital dating app."
COPE
That’s actually a lie
you believe everything u see and and hear
U never lived in india
If a random ceo said something u just believe him?
Most of the Indian women are not like that
I lived in india I know more than you do
You are just a westerners that believes anything and everything you hear
That’s why it’s easy for Jews to manipulate westoids

That’s actually a lie
you believe everything u see and and hear
U never lived in india
If a random ceo said something u just believe him?
Most of the Indian women are not like that
I lived in india I know more than you do
You are just a westerners that believes anything and everything you hear
That’s why it’s easy for Jews to manipulate westoids
Keep coping about "muh good moral trad curry women" then cuck :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

did some curry yell at u irl or something u seem to hate curries a lot and only them
I posted a post a week ago about my curry roomate who moved from India and how his shenanigans have embarrassed me time and again.
ovER :feelstastyman:

Keep coping about "muh good moral trad curry women" then cuck :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
You are coping because you cannot accept the facts I just said
There are no cheatings and divorces in India
You are just a westoid

Being ethnic is strike 1 and 2. Any other flaw in your appearance such as being ugly, short etc. That is strike 3 and YOUR OUT

You are just an ignorant westerner
Who believes in any and every negative
dumb stereotypes you see on internet
The world doesn’t revolve according to
delusions of libtard westoids like you
That dating app ceo is a scammer
That’s the reason why you should never trust someone who claims to be something.i know gleeden is a dating app in india accused for it’s fraudulent acts and it’s unsuccessful campaign in india we’re marriage is considered divine and important aspect of society.like you said
“According gleeden half of the Indian population cheats with thier parter”.you don’t know how corporations work.the reason why they claim this false study statics is because they have a hidden agenda of destroying the families and values in india and turn it into the libtard
Liberal west you are living right now.but all of their attempts were unsuccessful.the concept of marriage is ingrained in the Indian society to a level
People will give their lives .
You westoids are bunch of sexually immoral hedonistic folks who don’t have
Family or heritage to claim.westoids can be anyone it doesn’t have to be white.
An ethnic can also be a westoid if he supports degenerate liberal govt of the west.all westoids parents divorce and engage in extramarital affairs.westoids live like animals with no meaning in life.the eat,they drink,they procreate,the sleep and they die useless like wild animals.westoids life is meaningless
because their life is like a stripped notebook with an ugly handwriting.

Being ethnic is strike 1 and 2. Any other flaw in your appearance such as being ugly, short etc. That is strike 3 and YOUR OUT
How that white man got attracted to ugly
looking Indian girl.
Any way both are westoids
Who are animals
The dating culture itself is pure sexual immorality

COPE
They need to push propoganda to make it seem like arrange marriage fail while it never is a case. Women are always surrounded by neighbours and family member and every keep an eye. It's impossible. Maybe it could happen in highly urbanised area which constitute 5% of population.

They need to push propoganda to make it seem like arrange marriage fail while it never is a case. Women are always surrounded by neighbours and family member and every keep an eye. It's impossible. Maybe it could happen in highly urbanised area which constitute 5% of population.
OkAy GrEy why tf are you on this site with your real name anyway?