Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What I saw today in San Francisco should be a very strong warning sign to East Asian men all over the world, every race of men is cucking us strongly

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Pre-pandemic, Indian male - white female couples were even more rare than AMWF couples. And that says a DAMN lot. Cuz AMWF are already super rare.

I know my recent observations hasn't been over the long term, but as of this year, I have already witnessed several Indian-male white female couples. And several Indian male - Noodlewhore couples. This is on top of close to a dozen or more BMWF couples. And of course, WMAF everywhere as usual. Juxtapose that to absolutely ZERO AMWF or AMXF couples. EVEN AMAF couples are very rare. Now this is a single year mind you (as of now, close to half a year of course). Pre-pandemic, it literally took my a couple years to see a few IMWF couples. Now, I see some top tier or mid tier curries with noodlewhores or white beckies.

Its extremely emasculating and depressing.

We have to be a lot more vocal my fellow ricemen. Look at how the white nationalist movement eventually sprout up the alt-right movement (which is a more sophisticated gentle movement of white nationalism). Donald Trump is a normie populist but most likely he read some of that shit.

It may be a long way but we have to keep fighting as East Asian men via supporting the Stop Asian Hate movement. The way I look at it, those fob ricemen in East Asia are ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS without a doubt, as far as the "soft" but yet extremely dehumanizing war that is going on right now between western civilization and East Asia.

Last edited:
do chinese still hate japanese

How did curry soyboy cucks start getting white women?

Oh wait they paid them jfl

San Francisco really is ricecel capital of America

I have been noticing in my area, and this could just be anecdotal, but a lot of IMAF couples. Idk why tf retards are doing this, a curry/chink mutt sounds disgusting.

This is a massive cope and it's never going to happen. California is happy to import ricemen (from other parts of the country and the world) to have them work as eunuchs in big tech. Posting on r/AsianMasculinity and having public demonstrations achieves absolutely nothing, because at the end of the day, female hypergamy is what drives reality. And unfortunately, noodles are some of the most hypergamic foids out there (along with slav whores).

What is the solution? Take those Bay Area buxx and go back to riceland (even if it's Vietnam or something). Tech skills are portable and can be used from anywher. You've been posting about interracial couplings in San Fran for years now - is this your plan ad infinum? The world is much more forgiving to ricemen in the East, especially those with money. Locationpill is ultimate - ER would have been married with kids if he was in SEA. California is no place for incels of any race.
Well... hate to sound like a normie but, the best defense is a great offense.

We east Asian American men are the spearhead here in the American/Western community. And unfortunately, we are wayyyy too passive.

The same way that Caucasian men take the initiative against us East Asian men in America (both Anglo and Jewish men mocking and cucking us), we East asian men should fight, yell, scream, and kick out loud via Stop Asian Hate movement in America. Because it totally threatens the racial harmony of America and threatens to bring the whole system down.

I wouldn't be surprised of the NSA came knocking at my door or the CIA assasinated me by saying all of this. But its the sociological reality.

Until women in general (OF ALL RACES), start opening their legs to us and seeing us a romantic partners, we East Asian American men have every right to hold western civilization and humanity in general in hostage. The stop Asian hate movement is threatening racial harmony in America by highlighting black crime (and to a lesser extent, white favoritism for blacks against Asian men's benefit).

Last edited:

We east Asian American men are the spearhead here in the American/Western community. And unfortunately, we are wayyyy too passive.

The same way that Caucasian men take the initiative against us East Asian men in America (both Anglo and Jewish men mocking and cucking us), we East asian men should fight, yell, scream, and kick out loud via Stop Asian Hate movement in America. Because it totally threatens the racial harmony of America and threatens to bring the whole system down.

Don't hog the spotlight. Curries and asians are both virgin cucks, and neither group is going to do anything other than pay taxes for chinks and slavic whores to fuck around.

I wouldn't be surprised of the NSA came knocking at my door or the CIA assasinated me by saying all of this. But its the sociological reality.

Until women in general (OF ALL RACES), start opening their legs to us and seeing us a romantic partners, we East Asian American men have every right to hold western civilization and humanity in general in hostage. The stop Asian hate movement is threatening racial harmony in America by highlighting black crime (and to a lesser extent, white favoritism for blacks against Asian men's benefit).
How would you feel if 500 lb landwhales said that men that don't find them attractive should be slaughtered. You can't protest or commit terrorism in Minecraft for a natural occurrence like attraction

I've been saying this for the longest time: Ricecels are at the very bottom, currycels mog us by a mile. Singapore is already full with IMAF couples, it's no wonder curries are slaying noodles in the west now too. There's not a single race Asian men have a positive outmarriage ratio with, it's really pathetic.

San Francisco really is ricecel capital of America
SF was where Japan signed their unconditional resignation in WWII, the end of the Asian race. Coincidence?

Last edited:
Pre-pandemic, Indian male - white female couples were even more rare than AMWF couples. And that says a DAMN lot. Cuz AMWF are already super rare.

I know my recent observations hasn't been over the long term, but as of this year, I have already witnessed several Indian-male white female couples. And several Indian male - Noodlewhore couples. This is on top of close to a dozen or more BMWF couples. And of course, WMAF everywhere as usual. Juxtapose that to absolutely ZERO AMWF or AMXF couples. EVEN AMAF couples are very rare. Now this is a single year mind you (as of now, close to half a year of course). Pre-pandemic, it literally took my a couple years to see a few IMWF couples. Now, I see some top tier or mid tier curries with noodlewhores or white beckies.

Its extremely emasculating and depressing.

We have to be a lot more vocal my fellow ricemen. Look at how the white nationalist movement eventually sprout up the alt-right movement (which is a more sophisticated gentle movement of white nationalism). Donald Trump is a normie populist but most likely he read some of that shit.

It may be a long way but we have to keep fighting as East Asian men via supporting the Stop Asian Hate movement. The way I look at it, those fob ricemen in East Asia are ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS without a doubt, as far as the "soft" but yet extremely dehumanizing war that is going on right now between western civilization and East Asia.
I noticed that a lot of right leaning white guys tend to have Asian women

SF was where Japan signed their unconditional resignation in WWII, the end of the Asian race. Coincidence?
The Japanese were once a warrior people? They dared to bomb Pearl Harbor during WW2, they had the Kamikaze, they were feared by the white man. The American forces dared not invade the Japanese island because they knew there would be massive American casualties. The Japanese were to be the saviors of the East Asian race. What happened?

East asian men should fight, yell, scream, and kick out loud via Stop Asian Hate movement in America. Because it totally threatens the racial harmony of America and threatens to bring the whole system down.
What do you ultimately think that this will accomplish?

BLM happened in summer 2020. Niggers rioted and chimped out for 3 months and got absolutely nothing done, and I doubt ricecels will be doing anything like that.

What do you ultimately think that this will accomplish?

BLM happened in summer 2020. Niggers rioted and chimped out for 3 months and got absolutely nothing done, and I doubt ricecels will be doing anything like that.
Got nothing done?? The whole American society is built around catering to negroes jfl

Got nothing done?? The whole American society is built around catering to negroes jfl
1. That was before BLM

2. That is NOT a single law passed or societal conditions improved for blacks in any way.

Everyone just shrugged their shoulders and moved on. It was big when it was going on but the aftermath showed it was a huge dud.

1. That was before BLM

2. That is NOT a single law passed or societal conditions improved for blacks in any way.

Everyone just shrugged their shoulders and moved on. It was big when it was going on but the aftermath showed it was a huge dud.
After every big BLM protest that happens every couple of years or so, I notice black male / non black female couples sprout up everywhere. Seems temporary though because when the protests die down, black male / non black female couples start to become rare sights again.

And no, imo, it still has positive lingering effects improving the sexual lives of black men (despite still being prone to violence/crime).

White karens are a lot less trigger happy with their phones now. Before, no doubt about it, they would call the cops the first chance they got. If black men, hispanic men, or asian men were in their lily white neighborhoods and look like they weren't a laborer of some sort, no doubt about it, they would call the cops. This was the case before BLM.

In liberal white America, the biggest losers to BLM are not white men (as one would naturally suspect), its actually us Asian American men. Black males are the least educated, lowest earning, most violent and crime prone, most known for knocking up their GFs and leaving, and yet foids still give them a pass in these white liberal areas of America. East Asian men have the total opposite reputation as black men yet we do extremely poor with foids. Beta white men also suffer from BLM but have an endless stream of noodlewhores available at any time.

Last edited:
The Japanese were once a warrior people? They dared to bomb Pearl Harbor during WW2, they had the Kamikaze, they were feared by the white man. The American forces dared not invade the Japanese island because they knew there would be massive American casualties. The Japanese were to be the saviors of the East Asian race. What happened?
They got castrated.

r/aznmasculinity :feelskek:

After every big BLM protest that happens every couple of years or so, I notice black male / non black female couples sprout up everywhere. Seems temporary though because when the protests die down, black male / non black female couples start to become rare sights again.
This must be relative to your hyper-woke city of San Fran I personally didn’t notice this.

Based ricecels putting Jewnited States and Chadstralia in their place.

RR MAP CHINESE NAVALSHIP LASER

Maxresdefault 1

TM graphic Laser China 1

@starcrapoo 1 year later has anything changed?

I don't go out anywhere near as often anymore but as far as I can tell, Its still the same thing for the most part with some little changes.

I am seeing more White male pajeeta female couples and just a little more AMWF couples. The two AMWF couples I saw yesterday involved high tier normie tallfag asian dudes, they looked around 5'9 and the white beckies were low to mid tier but more leaning on the low tier side.

The WMAF couples seem to have dropped in SMV as far as the individuals. The noodlewhore is almost always a low tier one. Rarely do you see high tier noodle beckies/stacies with white dudes. Beta male low-mid tier white dudes for some reason like low tier noodlewhores.

If you can't kpop max as a gook, it's over for you

I don’t know what people see in noodle whores they are not attractive to me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back