Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For blackcels

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
A9FFACAE 8BE6 429A B713 1E137053FDB1

sadly mostly true for blackcels. but LIFEFUEL for @IncelCream

Sperm banks won’t take black men’s sperm? Bullshit. Every cucked white man wants a black child.

10%? Much less. About 6%.

If she was a man, white and lived in Brazil, she'd get 5 years without bail for that.

She should be subjected to licking a guy bootyhole jus for being into BDSM
Why punishing her with something she'd probably enjoy?

Why should I care what she thinks?

Black foids are bitter
[UWSL]They're like noodlewhores and want wytu cockru onry [/UWSL]
[UWSL]But white men are disgusted by them and go for noodlewhores instead[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Meanwhile Tyrone is ignoring them and going for White foids [/UWSL]

She's just hurt that multiple tyrones pumped and dumped her. This is why I call Black foids the right hand of white supremacy.

Brutal. Although I'd like to see the sources for the first two claims.

We all know black males have an all around bad reputation, especially concerning those three claims. But I didn't know it was that bad (well, the third one is pretty damn obvious).

This should be lifefuel for the non-tyrone black dudes that have their shit somewhat together. If you have your shit someone together in terms of earnings and education (like I noticed and said before), you shouldn't have a problem with foids (provided you're not too short or ugly). This is because you are an exceptional black male compared to the rule (as opposed to the stereoptyical illiterate to semi-illiterate thugged out low earning black dude). You are an exceptional black male with average to above average earnings, college educated, and participating in mainstream white society (some white foids appreciate that and will go with these kinda black dudes, they get a virtue signal kick out of it too). And of course, these kinda black dudes are often shooting for non-black foids making a lot of black foids mad. (Black males are self-hating somewhat like noodlewhores although not as bad)

This is the same situation that applies for ricecels. If a ricecel is an exception to the rule, say he is well above average in terms of height (for an Asian), muscular, and he is somewhat thugged out with tattoos, has a criminal record, and deals drugs on the side, he can do well with a few foids. As opposed to the stereoptypical involuntary celibate nerdy beta 5'4 - 5'8, 130-155lbs Asian American male.

Last edited:
Brutal. Although I'd like to see the sources for the first two claims.

We all know black males have an all around bad reputation, especially concerning those three claims. But I didn't know it was that bad (well, the third one is pretty damn obvious).

This should be lifefuel for the non-tyrone black dudes that have their shit somewhat together. If you have your shit someone together in terms of earnings and education (like I noticed and said before), you shouldn't have a problem with foids (provided you're not too short or ugly). This is because you are an exceptional black male compared to the rule (as opposed to the stereoptyical illiterate to semi-illiterate thugged out low earning black dude). You are an exceptional black male with average to above average earnings, college educated, and participating in mainstream white society (some white foids appreciate that and will go with these kinda black dudes, they get a virtue signal kick out of it too). And of course, these kinda black dudes are often shooting for non-black foids making a lot of black foids mad. (Black males are self-hating somewhat like noodlewhores although not as bad)

This is the same situation that applies for ricecels. If a ricecel is an exception to the rule, say he is well above average in terms of height (for an Asian), muscular, and he is somewhat thugged out with tattoos, has a criminal record, and deals drugs on the side, he can do well with a few foids. As opposed to the stereoptypical involuntary celibate nerdy beta 5'4 - 5'8, 130-155lbs Asian American male.
Yeah your analysis seems on point tbh. Anyway the sources for the first two claims don't exist. Black men are poorer than other men but no where near as big of a gap as the foid in photo claims.

90s BBC rap is over

Look at Doja Cat and her white bf

@Wolfgang101 thoughts. :waitwhat:

Black foids are bitter
[UWSL]They're like noodlewhores and want wytu cockru onry [/UWSL]
[UWSL]But white men are disgusted by them and go for noodlewhores instead[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Meanwhile Tyrone is ignoring them and going for White foids [/UWSL]
She's just hurt that multiple tyrones pumped and dumped her. This is why I call Black foids the right hand of white supremacy.

:feelsthink:

This is not lifefuel.

Last edited:
Sperm banks won’t take black men’s sperm? Bullshit. Every cucked white man wants a black child.
White cucks don't wanna have to go to a bank. Theyd rather a direct deposit.

@trying to ascend :feelsjuice:

Even when you guys want to debunk JBB, you guys end up proving it :feelshaha:
I don't believe in "just be black" or "just be white" or "just be exotic" or any of those race theories, but the black guys in my school were ugly as fuck and got pussy while I graduated as a kissless virgin while being white as snow.

Holy shit is the biggest cope I've seen in a while. Why do all blacks guys thugmaxx? BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY THEY GET WOMEN.
Ask any blackcel any they will tell you that no women (including other races of foids) want a decent/white acting black guy. I guarantee you shebone in the original tweet only fucks drug dealing Tyrone and only bitches about them now that they don't want her.

The only ways for blackcels/non-tyrones to ascend is by thugmaxxing or giga statusmaxxing by being a famous rapper or NBA player. Granted these ways are pretty powerful if they fuck getto bitches only as seen by the one that had like 40 kids

View attachment 559736
sadly mostly true for blackcels. but LIFEFUEL for @IncelCream
9.4% of black men make $100k a year or more. btw it's not just black men that sperm banks don't want. Sperm banks only want white men.

this is just another useless bitter foid that can't score a white chad or even a black one. her IQ is too low to do actual research on why blacks are impoverished so she gets these figures from her ass and makes shit up instead. Having a twitter account solely for the purpose of bashing black men is kinda sad imo.