Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For blackcels

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
291d 8h 20m

sadly mostly true for blackcels. but LIFEFUEL for IncelCream @IncelCream

stain

stain

a boy with a thorn in his side
★★
20d 45m
Slapzilla

Slapzilla

Jason Voorhees
21h 48m
Sperm banks won’t take black men’s sperm? Bullshit. Every cucked white man wants a black child.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
88d 19h 12m
10%? Much less. About 6%.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
159d 20h 18m
If she was a man, white and lived in Brazil, she'd get 5 years without bail for that.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
159d 20h 18m
Justdone said:
She should be subjected to licking a guy bootyhole jus for being into BDSM
Why punishing her with something she'd probably enjoy?

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
134d 35m
Why should I care what she thinks?

Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
★★
35d 4h 45m
Black foids are bitter
They're like noodlewhores and want wytu cockru onry
But white men are disgusted by them and go for noodlewhores instead
Meanwhile Tyrone is ignoring them and going for White foids

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Hope is Cope
★★★★
27d 18h 12m
She's just hurt that multiple tyrones pumped and dumped her. This is why I call Black foids the right hand of white supremacy.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Foids are extremely racist Its a preference sweety
★★★
78d 23h 47m
Brutal. Although I'd like to see the sources for the first two claims.

We all know black males have an all around bad reputation, especially concerning those three claims. But I didn't know it was that bad (well, the third one is pretty damn obvious).

This should be lifefuel for the non-tyrone black dudes that have their shit somewhat together. If you have your shit someone together in terms of earnings and education (like I noticed and said before), you shouldn't have a problem with foids (provided you're not too short or ugly). This is because you are an exceptional black male compared to the rule (as opposed to the stereoptyical illiterate to semi-illiterate thugged out low earning black dude). You are an exceptional black male with average to above average earnings, college educated, and participating in mainstream white society (some white foids appreciate that and will go with these kinda black dudes, they get a virtue signal kick out of it too). And of course, these kinda black dudes are often shooting for non-black foids making a lot of black foids mad. (Black males are self-hating somewhat like noodlewhores although not as bad)

This is the same situation that applies for ricecels. If a ricecel is an exception to the rule, say he is well above average in terms of height (for an Asian), muscular, and he is somewhat thugged out with tattoos, has a criminal record, and deals drugs on the side, he can do well with a few foids. As opposed to the stereoptypical involuntary celibate nerdy beta 5'4 - 5'8, 130-155lbs Asian American male.

Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
291d 8h 20m
starcrapoo said:
Brutal. Although I'd like to see the sources for the first two claims.

We all know black males have an all around bad reputation, especially concerning those three claims. But I didn't know it was that bad (well, the third one is pretty damn obvious).

This should be lifefuel for the non-tyrone black dudes that have their shit somewhat together. If you have your shit someone together in terms of earnings and education (like I noticed and said before), you shouldn't have a problem with foids (provided you're not too short or ugly). This is because you are an exceptional black male compared to the rule (as opposed to the stereoptyical illiterate to semi-illiterate thugged out low earning black dude). You are an exceptional black male with average to above average earnings, college educated, and participating in mainstream white society (some white foids appreciate that and will go with these kinda black dudes, they get a virtue signal kick out of it too). And of course, these kinda black dudes are often shooting for non-black foids making a lot of black foids mad. (Black males are self-hating somewhat like noodlewhores although not as bad)

This is the same situation that applies for ricecels. If a ricecel is an exception to the rule, say he is well above average in terms of height (for an Asian), muscular, and he is somewhat thugged out with tattoos, has a criminal record, and deals drugs on the side, he can do well with a few foids. As opposed to the stereoptypical involuntary celibate nerdy beta 5'4 - 5'8, 130-155lbs Asian American male.
Yeah your analysis seems on point tbh. Anyway the sources for the first two claims don't exist. Black men are poorer than other men but no where near as big of a gap as the foid in photo claims.

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
63d 1h 7m
90s BBC rap is over

Look at Doja Cat and her white bf

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
92d 16h 6m
Wolfgang101 @Wolfgang101 thoughts. :waitwhat:

IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★★★
11d 3h 51m
Wellington said:
Black foids are bitter
They're like noodlewhores and want wytu cockru onry
But white men are disgusted by them and go for noodlewhores instead
Meanwhile Tyrone is ignoring them and going for White foids
gimmedatrope999 said:
She's just hurt that multiple tyrones pumped and dumped her. This is why I call Black foids the right hand of white supremacy.

:feelsthink:

starcrapoo said:

This is not lifefuel.

Last edited:
K

kaang

Recruit
★★★★
20d 8h 57m
Slapzilla said:
Sperm banks won’t take black men’s sperm? Bullshit. Every cucked white man wants a black child.
White cucks don't wanna have to go to a bank. Theyd rather a direct deposit.

Slapzilla

Slapzilla

Jason Voorhees
21h 48m
kaang said:
White cucks don't wanna have to go to a bank. Theyd rather a direct deposit.
True.

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
20d 6h 13m
trying to ascend @trying to ascend :feelsjuice:

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
20d 6h 13m
trying to ascend said:
And yet, black men still have the highest SMV, despite being much less well off than whites.
:feelstastyman:

IncelHQ

IncelHQ

Banned
-
11d 4h 36m
trying to ascend said:
Even when you guys want to debunk JBB, you guys end up proving it :feelshaha:
I don't believe in "just be black" or "just be white" or "just be exotic" or any of those race theories, but the black guys in my school were ugly as fuck and got pussy while I graduated as a kissless virgin while being white as snow.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Mоdcel
★★★★★
171d 15h 37m
starcrapoo said:
Holy shit is the biggest cope I've seen in a while. Why do all blacks guys thugmaxx? BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY THEY GET WOMEN.
Ask any blackcel any they will tell you that no women (including other races of foids) want a decent/white acting black guy. I guarantee you shebone in the original tweet only fucks drug dealing Tyrone and only bitches about them now that they don't want her.

The only ways for blackcels/non-tyrones to ascend is by thugmaxxing or giga statusmaxxing by being a famous rapper or NBA player. Granted these ways are pretty powerful if they fuck getto bitches only as seen by the one that had like 40 kids

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
201d 13h 50m
trying to ascend said:
blacks have the highest SMV among all races

Wolfgang101

Wolfgang101

Banned
-
13d 2h 10m
Transcended Trucel said:
View attachment 559736
sadly mostly true for blackcels. but LIFEFUEL for IncelCream @IncelCream
9.4% of black men make $100k a year or more. btw it's not just black men that sperm banks don't want. Sperm banks only want white men.

this is just another useless bitter foid that can't score a white chad or even a black one. her IQ is too low to do actual research on why blacks are impoverished so she gets these figures from her ass and makes shit up instead. Having a twitter account solely for the purpose of bashing black men is kinda sad imo.