Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media for anyone considering roping or LDAR soon, baldur's gate 3 is coming out

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
any crpg fans in this motherfucker?

Like games do me any good any more. After going 2 years without any serious gameplay, I realized how much of a massive cope they were and how much they stunted my social ability. I wonder what would have happened had I asked girls out instead of cowering into my room for the digital idiot box in my teens. I was a teen back when "gamer girls" weren't even a thing.

Like games do me any good any more. After going 2 years without any serious gameplay, I realized how much of a massive cope they were and how much they stunted my social ability. I wonder what would have happened had I asked girls out instead of cowering into my room for the digital idiot box in my teens. I was a teen back when "gamer girls" weren't even a thing.

are you planning to ascend?

are you planning to ascend?
Trying to. Not saying I didn't enjoy over 2 decades as a "gamer" but damn I can't get into them any more now that I have to worry about bills and finding a job to pay for shit. Besides most games now are just rehashes of better games from the early 2000s. Even Minecraft had predecessors like the voxel-based RollerCoaster Tycoon 2. I have just had it with the game industry and the direction it is heading. It used to be one of the remaining redpills in media.

I used to play baldurs gate ages ago and I really enjoyed it but I tried it again a while ago but I got bored pretty quickly tbh.

I wonder what would have happened had I asked girls out instead of cowering into my room for the digital idiot box in my teens. I was a teen back when "gamer girls" weren't even a thing.
Don't worry, nothing would have changed.

yeah im pretty excited for it