Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is anyone else impressed by how universal our rejection is?

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★★★
It never ceases to amaze me how universal peoples hatred is towards us. Out of all the billions of people in our generation how did it come to be that nobody liked us? Out of all the generations that came after? Certainly this accomplishment must count for something.
I could bet my neetbucks on this: Out of all the billions of people in the world not one of them likes us.
Like point out any person and I can reliably predict they hate us.

Last edited:
Brutal no reply pill

I dont really believe in superstition or anything like that but i feel like most incels are cursed

alot of incels I see fail at everything even something as small and meaningless as winning at a multiplayer game or some shit like that

Everything that could go wrong always goes wrong to the point that it becomes comedic

Its like we have an extremly powerful failo effect following us at all times but not just from our looks but from life itself

most people are the same, so it's not surprising