Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For any of you wondering why the dogpill exists, hop in, i'll explain why that happens.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★
How can i start? Well let me put it this way. Imagine you are a foid. Now imagine you live in 99% (excluding this present moment) of recorded history. You are hungry. Cold. Shelterless. A danny devito/jabba the hut/neckbeard looking mfckr approaches you. Tells you he will get you all your basic needs, you'll just have to do two things to him: fuck him and bear his children. Would you do it?

Now consider that any foid that passed through that type of decision making either refused and got killed/died of hunger/etc. or she accepted and her kids are walking the face of earth as we speak right now.

Still not convinced? Let me put it another way, then:

This is the dude:

Now, for the sake of the argument, lets say this is his competition:

Lets be blunt here: whats the single advantage danny has from the dog? Thats right. He is human. Thats it. The dog looks better in all ways possible, wont tell anyone and probably fucks better than danny will ever do.

Now, im not saying this is the way I THINK, IM TRYING TO THINK THROUGH A FOIDS LENSES, which are more practical and pragmatical (in sexuality) than we will ever be, for evolutionary motives.

Now there's a third reason, and the most obvious one: foids are degenerates. Sexual deviants. They did more disgraceful shit with their pussies, assholes and mouths than most soldiers did in an entire war. In their minds, after all they did, whats stopping them for stooping ever so lowly and just outright go and fuck a dog?

Nothing. Their army of simps (another kind of degenerate being) wont ever know and, if they know it, most would side with her in some way or another. "Who gives a shit, right?"

Im sure there are more resaons, but i couldnt think of any. Thoughts?

Dogs also have bigger penises on average than humans do, so that's another reason why foids choose to have sex with them instead of us.

Catherine of Russia fucked horses so I mean

Not only dogs, they had sex with goats, horses, bulls, cows tits, fish, eels, frogs, swans, geese,bears etc