Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For All You Normies Taking A Shit Is Easy

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Literally you smug bastards just sit on the toilet and slide them out effortlessly. But my poor autistic digestive system is too weak to effectively remove turds, so it just sits there festering for days, Every time I go on I have to strain with all my might and only tiny little Hershey's kisses pop out. It's extremely over when you are a young healthy male and can't even pass stool. What women would want a guy that can't even control his own bowels.

Last edited:
Is the bowels thing about autism true?

Over for subhumancels

8DXKJIY

That’s really brutal man. My condolences for your bowels.

Literally you smug bastards just sit on the toilet and slide them out effortlessly. But my poor autistic digestive system is too weak to effectively remove turds, so it just sits there festering for days, Every time I go on I have to strain with all my might and only tiny little Hershey's kisses pop out. It's extremely over when you are a young healthy male and can't even pass stool. What women would want a guy that can't even control his own bowels.
Have you tried not doing heroin?

same here. @Wizard32 thougjts on this nigga?

It’s over for poopcels.

Is the bowels thing about autism true?
Autistics often have poor digestive systems and suffer from issues such as constipation and diarrhea. I have had it all my life. As for a fecal transplant to treat autism, maybe it could work :feelspuke: .

Brutal.

Have you tried squatting on the toilet instead of sitting down?

I know that won't increase turd size or moisture but it might make whatever is getting pushed out easier to push.

Maybe @chudur-budur can help you with your shits.