Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For All The JB Copers

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★
charles laughton disney GIF

>Hurr, white people are more attractive on average

Doesn’t matter. You’re either good looking or you’re not.

>Black people have bigger dicks on average

Doesn’t matter. You either have a big dick or you don’t.

>White people/black people are taller on average

Doesn’t matter. You’re either tall or you’re not.

>B-but the average height is 5’9”
Nobody cares. Under 6’0” is short. Normies don’t care what the average is.

>B-but the average penis size is 5.5in
Nobody cares. Under 6in is small. Nobody cares what the average is.

You’re not a statistic. You’re an individual. Saying that white people have an advantage because they’re taller or whatever is meaningless to white manlets. That goes for every other characteristic as well.

These characteristics are binary.
>My face is above average
Nobody cares. Average doesn’t matter. You’re either good looking, or you’re not. It doesn’t matter 75% of men are ugly (they are according to women), you have to be objectively good looking, not good looking relative to everyone else. Average person doesn’t matter because you’re the only one being evaluated.

It’s a zero sum game. You can be white and short. You can be black with a small cock. You can be Aryan and ugly. Screeching
>B-but my race is better than me personally on average
Gets you zero points with women.

Screeching to women that 5’8” isn’t short because it’s only slightly below average isn’t gonna make her cream her pants and call you tall. Telling her that your 5in dick is average isn’t gonna make her cum on your cock.

You either have it or you don’t. Stop coping with statistics and how you compare to others of your race. If the world was suddenly flooded with 10billion ugly, micro-dicked, manlets, you wouldn’t be any more attractive than you are right now.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This should be stickied, not gonna lie.

those statistics and stereotypes based on them can make one race higher smv than the other.

those statistics and stereotypes based on them can make one race higher smv than the other.
Who cares? I don’t root for my race like a fucking sportsball team.

Noodlewhores be like
>I love white men. They’re so tall.
And then you show up and you’re 5’2”. Does your positive stereotype do you any good?

>Wow, I’m so happy most men of my race are way more attractive than me
As if they’re somehow on your side because you’re the same skin color.

Who cares? I don’t root for my race like a fucking sportsball team.

Noodlewhores be like
>I love white men. They’re so tall.
And then you show up and you’re 5’2”. Does your positive stereotype do you any good?

>Wow, I’m so happy most men of my race are way more attractive than me
As if they’re somehow on your side because you’re the same skin color.
it can worsen your reputation. that's why curries for example have very low smv and have to be chadpreet to slay white foids. cause there's many negative stereotypes associated with them. that's also why ugly blacks do so well with anglo foids. foids also mostly just follow the media and current trends, that tell them what's GL or isn't.

it can worsen your reputation. that's why curries for example have very low smv and have to be chadpreet to slay white foids. cause there's many negative stereotypes associated with them. that's also why ugly blacks do so well with anglo foids. foids also mostly just follow the media and current trends, that tell them what's GL or isn't.
It literally does not matter. You are not a representative of all street shitters.

Everyone is here because their bad characteristics outweigh their good to some manner or degree. You are you. The dice have been rolled.
>Well if I was white
>Well if I was taller
>Well if I had a bigger dick
>Well if I was more attractive
Are all meaningless hypotheticals. You are here. You are you.

As much as I cope saying ohhh I wish I had a better upbringing or I wish I wasnt ugly and I wished people understand my POV I have to understand nobody cares really so why should I you know?
You have as much control over your own upbringing as you do over your height/face/race.

Right jb argument is retarded Because who gives a fuck what advantages your race in general has. If YOU don’t have those features it doesn’t mean jack shit. It’s a shame that peopl need this basic blackpill explained to them.

What do you mean?
I mean having a good upbringing is as much luck as being born tall. You have zero control whether your parents are retards or not.

You could’ve been Chris Hemsworth’s son, but instead you’re here.

What does this have to do with jailbait