Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For all statusmaxxers Jeffery epstein should be just as much of a saint as ER

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
Not only did he have limitless amounts of prime tier foids at his disposal, he forced another foid to do his bidding and pick them out. That's my dream tbh. I'm not a pedo but I would do exactly what he did just with girls over

ER is considered a saint for his stated beliefs for the most part, you dungus.

Even being rich and powerful he needs to rape to get sex, so if you wanna end up in jail you can skip the statusmaxin part.

Even being rich and powerful he needs to rape to get sex, so if you wanna end up in jail you can skip the statusmaxin part.
What women did he rape? U mean the foids he lured in with money? You consider that rape? U believe those bitches?

he doesnt exactly is incel tier looking innit. so fk him

He only ended up in jail because he was operating a sex ring and got nusted

He didn't go ER so he's not a saint, he's an idol to statusmaxxers at best. Then again, ER himself didn't do a very good job at going ER.

Hes a slimey jew, same with weinstein

He only ended up in jail because he was operating a sex ring and got nusted
He didn't get busted for years, he only got busted for fucking with the wrong "people" (you know who I'm talking about :feelskek:)